Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Moore is gone. Hallelujah.

mao! That organization is a shit show

That would be the perfect “Chargers” hire. He would be a perfect fit.

I was never a huge fan of KM and thought he was just too inexperienced for the job and lacked a feel for the game. Throw in a sub-standard QB and it just wasn't going to work. He'll have some arm talent to work with now in LAC and I'd bet Herbert can have a really good year. Moore is not going to know what to do with a QB that can make all the throws. Plus we play them next season....very interesting indeed.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
And now we get to MM. He'll be calling plays next year which is a sure death sentence. It's a sign that he's on the chopping block. His success is tied to Dak's success and something tells me Dak will add to his coach killer body count next year.....

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
The next OC will have the same problem Moore did: a Year 8 qb with a ceiling and not enough speed on offense.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Tyler Biadasz was just named as an alternate center for the Pro Bowl

Didn’t see that one coming

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score

If Burrow opts out Tyler Huntley will be in the Pro Bowl. Highly doubting it means anything anymore.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I was never a huge fan of KM and thought he was just too inexperienced for the job and lacked a feel for the game. Throw in a sub-standard QB and it just wasn't going to work. He'll have some arm talent to work with now in LAC and I'd bet Herbert can have a really good year. Moore is not going to know what to do with a QB that can make all the throws. Plus we play them next season....very interesting indeed.

From Dak Prescott to Justin Hebert

In other words, Spam to Filet Mignon

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
From Dak Prescott to Justin Hebert

In other words, Spam to Filet Mignon

I thought I read where Hebert had a torn labrum...??? It'll be interesting to see how he recuperates and if he keeps his arm strngth.

But yeah.......you, me and everyone with half a brain would have made that move. If KM can get that offense moving then I can see him as a HC candidate in a year or two.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I thought I read where Hebert had a torn labrum...??? It'll be interesting to see how he recuperates and if he keeps his arm strngth.

But yeah.......you, me and everyone with half a brain would have made that move. If KM can get that offense moving then I can see him as a HC candidate in a year or two.
They have skill talent (although the WR's are hurt a lot) and some young talented OL.

The torn labrum is in his non-throwing shoulder, he's supposed to be 100% well before camp.

Moore will probably do pretty well there.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Might be a Rooney rule interview (it trickles down to coordinators now) but he was Rhule's OC at Baylor I believe and was the playcaller after they canned Joe Brady in Carolina as well.

They had a great run game this yr even after trading McCaffrey.

Aggiepride

Practice Squad
Reaction score

Same shit, different day. Always blame the coaches for player greed and foibles. Dak Prescott is a coach killer. There's a reason the Chargers moved to hire Kellen Moore on the same day and it isn't because Staley (a defensive mind) is dumb.

We need to change some players. The coaches are fine. A coach can lead a player to water but can't make the player drink.

Like many players such as Matt Schaub, a player sometimes reaches a point in his career when no amount of coaching is going to coach the interceptions out of him. The best that can be done is to turn Dak into a game manager. A very expensive game manager who prevents other signings.

As much as people wanted to trash Connor Williams or Cedric Wilson, the guys who replaced them were not better, so the team got worse. A little more cash on hand could have kept them, but it's hard to do with a QB who makes millions upon millions in endorsements, but still can't see fit to learn to live on an average of 25 million per year on a long term deal while still raking in millions from endorsements.

I want to draft another QB in round 1. I don't care if it is considered a reach. Drop back a little bit and draft a QB. Hendon Hernon, McKee out of Stanford (I'm convinced the only reason McKee is not considered a round 1 prospect is the trend to running QBs). Let the QB sit a year, or half a season, to get the feel of things, then dump Dak after 2023.

People need to stop blaming the coaches. I saw Gary Kubiak struggle in Houston with a Matt Schaub, who lost it, and became an INT machine, only to go to Denver with Wade Phillips and win a Super Bowl.

But fans seem to want heads to roll. So it makes a fan feel temporarily good that the coach changed until the fan realizes "meet the new boss, same as the old boss".

Get rid of Zeke and Dak. They are done. Don't waste money on Pollard. Draft a couple of RBs in round 3 or 4. Use any money saved to sign a free agent or two who is bargain basement or on his last legs. Sing a Kyle Kosier type. Someone on the rise, not someone on the decline.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Same shit, different day. Always blame the coaches for player greed and foibles. Dak Prescott is a coach killer. There's a reason the Chargers moved to hire Kellen Moore on the same day and it isn't because Staley (a defensive mind) is dumb.

We need to change some players. The coaches are fine. A coach can lead a player to water but can't make the player drink.

Like many players such as Matt Schaub, a player sometimes reaches a point in his career when no amount of coaching is going to coach the interceptions out of him. The best that can be done is to turn Dak into a game manager. A very expensive game manager who prevents other signings.

As much as people wanted to trash Connor Williams or Cedric Wilson, the guys who replaced them were not better, so the team got worse. A little more cash on hand could have kept them, but it's hard to do with a QB who makes millions upon millions in endorsements, but still can't see fit to learn to live on an average of 25 million per year on a long term deal while still raking in millions from endorsements.

I want to draft another QB in round 1. I don't care if it is considered a reach. Drop back a little bit and draft a QB. Hendon Hernon, McKee out of Stanford (I'm convinced the only reason McKee is not considered a round 1 prospect is the trend to running QBs). Let the QB sit a year, or half a season, to get the feel of things, then dump Dak after 2023.

People need to stop blaming the coaches. I saw Gary Kubiak struggle in Houston with a Matt Schaub, who lost it, and became an INT machine, only to go to Denver with Wade Phillips and win a Super Bowl.

But fans seem to want heads to roll. So it makes a fan feel temporarily good that the coach changed until the fan realizes "meet the new boss, same as the old boss".

Get rid of Zeke and Dak. They are done. Don't waste money on Pollard. Draft a couple of RBs in round 3 or 4. Use any money saved to sign a free agent or two who is bargain basement or on his last legs. Sing a Kyle Kosier type. Someone on the rise, not someone on the decline.

Really good post Aggie and you should post more often.

This year was the year. It really was. And it's all wasted just as will be wasted next year with Dak. We finally have a decent D but we just can't overcome the defecit at the QB position. MY guess is it will be Dak's last year next year and, unfotunately, MM is tied directly to his sucess or lack there of.

daboyz

NFCE CHAMPIONS 🏆
Reaction score

Didn't see those Igglets making it to yet another SB either.

Rumor has it Kelce had a manicure & nails painted black & green the day after the NFC championship game. He stated that he is scared he'll catch one of his nails on one of those flags at the Pro Bowl & ruin them for the Superbowl!

Top Bottom