Super Moderator
Reaction score
1 shot ? really ?

jerry would kill a whole handle of johnny blue for something like that

pussy organization

daboyz

👀
Reaction score

LVE missed the final three games of the regular season with a pinched nerve in his neck. That said, this guy's picture is in Websters next to the word "China doll"! Let the "other team that entered the picture" have him.

Aggiepride

Practice Squad
Reaction score

Just hoping he still has plenty of thread on the tires. Certainly worth a 5th. I'm not sure if there are better prospects in the draft that we could have gotten with that 5th.

Then again, one never knows when you might draft a Deron Bland or an Anthony Brown (sixth round) for a much lower salary.

We'll see what happens. I'll be keeping an eye out for the CBS draft 5th round or later to see how their careers go.

Aggiepride

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I found some info on Gilmore that answered my question. Apparently, he's still playing at a good level. PFF had him as the 9th best CB.

daboyz

👀
Reaction score
LVE was coming off injury and signed a prove it deal.
He's always injured. He missed the final three games of the regular season due to a pinched nerve remember? But he returned for the playoffs & racked up 20 tackles in those 2 postseason games. Because of that, I think Jerry will keep him & toss another $1 million to his already $2 million per salary.

Top Bottom