Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
if this was 5-6 years ago, this would have been cool

now? it is sad but par for the course

We won’t sign any of the 3

We don’t touch real free agents

We wait till the free agents that teams actually want are gone. Then we shop the bottom of the barrel for the leftovers that nobody else wants.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
“We feel strongly about his future, and we’ll definitely build this thing around him,” Cowboys coach Mike McCarthy said.

It's been nice knowing you Mike. I had high hopes for the team when you came to Dallas.......................

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
7. Differences between McCarthy and Kellen Moore. The Cowboys head coach praised the team’s former offensive coordinator on several occasions last week, noting how well Moore performed and how he improved each of his three seasons working with McCarthy. But the part that received the most attention was when McCarthy briefly explained their differences in offensive philosophy. “I’ve been where Kellen has been,” McCarthy said. “Kellen wants to light the scoreboard up. But I want to run the damn ball so I can rest my defense. I think when you’re a coordinator, you know, but you’re in charge of the offense. Being a head coach and being a play caller, you’re a little more in tune with (everything). I don’t desire to be the No. 1 offense in the league. I want to be the No. 1 team in the league with a number of wins and a championship. And if we gotta give up some production and take care of the ball better to get that, then that’s what we’ll do, because we have a really good defense.”

This is just word salad to cover for your failed QB. Teams are already game planning to stop the run and force Dak to beat them. This is not a winning formula and a HC pinning his hopes on Dak will be looking for another job soon enough. Dak is a coach killer.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

We wait till the free agents that teams actually want are gone. Then we shop the bottom of the barrel for the leftovers that nobody else wants.
Peterson signed with the Stealers yesterday I think.

The other two I don't want at all. Jones is completely washed up and OBJ is washed up and a turd.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

And for the record, Julio Jones and OBJ arnt "real free agents" They are way past their prime guys who will waste a roster spot.

For that reason, I could see either one of them ending up here.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
YES
Bobby Okereke
LB, Indianapolis Colts
Just 26 years old, Okereke will be a popular name this spring. A four-year contributor for the Colts, he’s got a ton of experience in coverage and would provide a young voice at the lungs of the Dallas defense. 2022 fifth-rounder Damone Clark and hybrid defender Jabril Cox remain in town, but Leighton Vander-Esch, Anthony Barr, and rotational athlete Luke Gifford are all expected to entertain the open market. Okereke fills a need.
Thought he'd be a fairly reasonable contract, but he got 10+ mils per year from NYG last night

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

any of those defensive guys would make a bigger impact on DAL than any of their own FA left to sign

who would miss LVE, wilson, fowler, etc if DAL got wagner, CJ, david, poyer, or bradberry ??

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I know Wagner had another great yr for the Rams last yr but I do worry about his age. Eventually age gets everybody (well, except Brady I guess)

Wilson will be a loss if he goes.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
ok awesome now stevie go grab some extra nickels from the sofa and sign bobby wagner

Top Bottom