ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Plus, who knows what can happen when someone needs a job, but there were lots of reports that he wasn't too happy about basically being demoted here and then Garrett getting all the credit for 2007's offense.

Reaction score
Linehan reached an agreement with the team on an extension late last night. Terms not disclosed.

Reaction score
Yeah. Because we need him to do absolutely nothing with whatever young QB prospect we bring in.

Good news on Linehan and Marinelli. Looking forward to more weekend at Bernie's head coaching

Reaction score
It really is good news on the Linehan and Marinelli front.

When speaking of Marinelli staying, Broaddus mentioned:
In the big picture aspect, it keeps the continuity of the defensive staff together but more importantly helps Will McClay and the personnel department as they continue to look for defensive players.

The most important thing is that Marinelli is a really good coach, but I think Broaddus makes a very good point about the personnel department. They know what Marinelli wants and so they know what to look for. Change the coach and it isn't as clear what particular kinds of players should be targeted.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
There's some stuff on Twitter where Callahan was saying he wasn't get paid in accordance to all he was doing in Dallas.

Shots fired.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'm amazed that at CZ, for all their great fan-ness and tireless devotion, only a couple of people seem to realize that he was seriously pissed about last year when Garrett basically sneakily took playcalling back and then the organization essentially demoted him. Worse, they wouldn't let him go to OC jobs like Baltimore where he reportedly had a great chance at full control of the offense.

Instead he's a bum we don't need and the Skins are just jealous of us. Never mind that he's probably the best OL coach in the league and a great hire for anyone. Plus he'll probably help their drafting like he did us with Frederick.

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Callahan officially gone to the Skins on a 3-year deal.

Yeah I kinda wondered if that might be a landing spot for him after I read they gave their current OL coach permission to go to Buffalo

Makes sense I guess. I'm sure the Redskins paid him a ton and he obviously has ties to Gruden from his brother.

Doesn't seem like anyone at VR is overly upset though and there seems to be quite a bit of praise for Pollack.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Tweet from DMN guy says Marc Colombo is probably going to be added to the coaching staff in Pollack's old role of assistant OL coach

He's been working with the team past couple seasons I believe in another capacity

Reaction score
Heard Jerry and Jason's press conference. Jerry said the word "comfortable" no less than 20 times.

Top Bottom