dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
AdamSchefter Adam Schefter
Browns requested permission for OC interviews w/ Cowboys OC Bill Callahan and DAL asst Scott Linehan, per source. Jags requested Callahan.
13 minutes ago

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Nothing scarier than the thought of a new 5-year deal for Garrett minus his babysitters errrrrrrr top assistant coaches.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Callahan, Linehan, Marinelli, and Garrett are all free agents.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Teams have a window of a few days of exclusive negotiating rights I believe

Reaction score
Nothing scarier than the thought of a new 5-year deal for Garrett minus his babysitters errrrrrrr top assistant coaches.

Oh fuck that'd be a nightmare.

Fortunately I don't see Linehan leaving unless it's a promotion.

Callahan is a goner and that'll hurt our OL. Won't be debilitating, but it'll hurt.

Reaction score
Lacanfora:

Count me among those who hears Marinelli will end up w/ the Bucs. He's beyond tight w/Lovie Smith. And I'd hire Jim Schwartz to replace him

Schwartz, I believe, will be the best option available for Dallas if/when Marinelli leaves. He's a scheme fit. Coming off awesome year w/BUF

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
Id be ok with Schwartz but I really don't want to lose Marinelli. This defense needs him. Jerry open up the checkbook.

As for Callahan, that will be a tough loss too. I don't think he gets the credit he deserves for fixing our oline. I'd be worried about the development of our young linemen without him.

And no way Jerry lets Linehan go unless it's for a HC gig.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
Yea I mean like I don't think Jerry will let anyone out bid him for Linehan. Unless it's the HC gig that he can't offer. But when it comes to money. Jerry's got this.

But yea the only way I see Linehan go is if someone offers him a HC position or he doesn't give a shit about money.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Schwartz? Oh fuck no! I can't stand that motherfucker. And he's NOT a fit. He teaches his players to be dirty. Garrett won't allow that.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
Yea the only reports that I read said Steve cock blocked Jerry on that one. Not Garrett.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
Brace yourself: rumor is the Cowboys are working on a 5 year deal with Garrett.

Top Bottom