dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
And the utter stupidity/non-sense with Covid continues:

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
I enjoyed the National Championship byline ... Battle between the walk-on QB vs the Heisman QB...

I watched the game on ESPN alternate channel with their "Skycast" presentation. That was better, for the most part than the traditional presentation. I enjoy watch the play from behind the QB. I wish that the NFL would wake up and give fans that viewing option.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Rich Eisen reacts to Arch Manning, nephew of Peyton and Eli, committing to Texas and say what landing the highly-touted QB means for the future of the Longhorns’ program.

Colin Cowherd "reacts" QB Arch Manning commits to Texas

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Goldang.... Texas givin 'em hell. 20 pt favorite and #1 ranked Alabama holding a 10-3 lead at the end of the 1st qtr.

BUT.... Texas new QB just went down with a nasty looking shoulder injury.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Goldang.... Texas givin 'em hell. 20 pt favorite and #1 ranked Alabama holding a 10-3 lead at the end of the 1st qtr.

BUT.... Texas new QB just went down with a nasty looking shoulder injury.
10-10 tie now.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Drama and history in the making... Texas is leading 13-10 at the start of the fourth quarter.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Texas played well and I thought they had a real chance. They could have really gone into the half with momentum but couldn't punch it in. That was huge....

Top Bottom