cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Charles Woodson isn't what he once was. No thanks.

He's got similar if not better stats than Church. I don't see the harm in sending a late round pick if the team is serious about making a playoff run. He's a better coverage Safety than anyone we have on the roster and could play in the slot if needed. You want Church covering Jeremy Maclin with the game on the line?

Iamtdg

Reaction score
He's got similar if not better stats than Church. I don't see the harm in sending a late round pick if the team is serious about making a playoff run. He's a better coverage Safety than anyone we have on the roster and could play in the slot if needed. You want Church covering Jeremy Maclin with the game on the line?

Agreed. I'm really hoping that Moore turns out solid, but we can't sit back and rely on that. We need to be bringing in players for workouts and testing the phone wires with trade talks. Woodson would be one I would ask about.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score

You think we could get Woodson for a late round pick?

He might not be what he once was but he's still playing better than a 6 or 7. Probably end up having to send something higher than a 5. And I don't like that.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
You think we could get Woodson for a late round pick?

He might not be what he once was but he's still playing better than a 6 or 7. Probably end up having to send something higher than a 5. And I don't like that.
Find a player on our roster the Raiders either like alot, or need alot, and make a decent trade that way?

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Probably end up having to send something higher than a 5. And I don't like that.

Me neither. It would have to be conditional. Maybe a 5th if he plays lights out but ideally, I'm thinking 6th or 7th. Raiders have nothing to gain by keeping him, they shouldn't be asking for a lot.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I'd like to think they'd bring in someone worth a shit instead of a scrub.

Top Bottom