InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
Dont know I feel about that, why do you feel the need to hide the fact your recording?

The people in that hour long video you posted seemed pretty nice and reasonable but perhaps they were the minority

As you see the video that I posted from Facebook to yt, in later in the video there was shooting and police arrive, firefighters arrived as well but the volunteers took them to hospital but 1 died and other still alive so far.

Timetable:

Screenshot_215.png

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
As you see the video that I posted from Facebook to yt, in later in the video there was shooting and police arrive, firefighters arrived as well but the volunteers took them to hospital but 1 died and other still alive so far.

Timetable:

View attachment 6988

You haven't answered the question.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I did, right here.

No, you didn't answer my question or Yim's question. You just posted a link to a video. I'll ask you one more time. Why were you concerned if someone noticed you recording if it's such a safe haven.

I know how to rotate but when I don't want them to think I am recording, I pretend I am pushing screen like playing a game.

Why were you concerned with people thinking you were recording? I asked you and Yimy asked you (below) as well. I don't need to you to respond with a video. Just answer the question. Why the concern.

Dont know I feel about that, why do you feel the need to hide the fact your recording?

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
No, you didn't answer my question or Yim's question. You just posted a link to a video. I'll ask you one more time. Why were you concerned if someone noticed you recording if it's such a safe haven.

Why were you concerned with people thinking you were recording? I asked you and Yimy asked you (below) as well. I don't need to you to respond with a video. Just answer the question. Why the concern.

I DID!!!! I SAID I THOUGHT ITG WAS SAFE WHEN I WAS THERE!!!!!!!

BUT I HAD CONCERNS IN MY MIND THAT IT WILL TURN UNSAFE LATER ON!!!!!

I SAID THEY KEPT ASKING MEABOUTR WHY I WAS RECORDING SO I WAS CONCERNED!!!

SO I CONTINUED TO RECORD PRETENDING PLAYING GAME AND SEE WHAT HAPPENED WHEN I LEFT AND I WAS FUVKING RIGHT!!!!

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I DID!!!! I SAID I THOUGHT ITG WAS SAFE WHEN I WAS THERE!!!!!!!

BUT I HAD CONCERNS IN MY MIND THAT IT WILL TURN UNSAFE LATER ON!!!!!

I SAID THEY KEPT ASKING MEABOUTR WHY I WAS RECORDING SO I WAS CONCERNED!!!

SO I CONTINUED TO RECORD PRETENDING PLAYING GAME AND SEE WHAT HAPPENED WHEN I LEFT AND I WAS FUVKING RIGHT!!!!

THEN DON'T POST STUPID SHIT LIKE IT'S SOME FUN FESTIVAL WITH PEOPLE HAVING FUN AND EATING FREE FOOD.

You also posted a documentary video like the place is some sort of utopia. But you're too fucking pussy to keep recording in this nirvana land you've built in your mind and promoted as some sort of festival of fun. You're a damn hypocrite.

And then you wonder why some people ask you the questions they asked. DOLT.

went and got photos. Just music, people enjoying themselves and having fun. Free food was given out and a few other necessary items.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
And another thing.....you also wrote off some questions about armed protesters as fake news and doctored photos, despite videos to the contrary.

There are also rumors that the guy in the video is some rap star in Seattle with a criminal record that should disqualify him from carry or owning firearms, let alone long guns. This is a recipe for disaster and you think it's a fucking food festival. GTFOH......

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I guess multiple shootings over the weekend caused the mayor to change her stance on her love and peace festival

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I guess multiple shootings over the weekend caused the mayor to change her stance on her love and peace festival

She may have learned what internetking learned first hand - the lovefest of daytime was just a sham, a show for idiots - but what this really IS comes out at night like all cockroaches.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
A police free zone resulted in multiple citizens being shot and killed?

Who woulda thunk it????

We should give every shit hole city that wants to defund the police exactly what they want. Let them kill each other at will. No legal consequences. Let homeboy code rule the landscape. An eye for an eye until the problem solves itself.

Last edited:

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
A police free zone resulted in multiple citizens being shot and killed?
I had the following short debate with a BLM dude in the grocery store checkout line the other day. He was saying defunding the police would stop crime. "No cops no crime brutha!"

I sez, "let's look at it another way. Forget cops and crime for a sec. Let's do away with the fire department, and they'll be no more fires!"

He goes, "dats cray-cray bra. All the buildings would burn down!"

I'm like, "Exactly. No more fires at that point, right? And now you know what this shit is really all about! It's not about lives at all, it's about anarchy and eugenics. It's about lawlessness and chaos. It's about destroying American society. It's what the child of Cloward-Piven and Alinsky would look like. Communism can take root only under such circumstances. This is about raw emotion surpassing reason. I just want people to think beyond the heat of the moment for about 5 seconds."

He goes, "I hear ya bra. I never thought of it that way. But we gotta stop white cops killin black brothas."

I sez, "At least we now agree we keep cops and not be throwing the baby out with the bath water."

And all around us, eavesdroppers were nodding their heads at each other. Just give it 2 minutes of reasoning.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Local businesses are stating that the CHAZ/CHOP zone has turned into a forgotten wasteland. The Police Chief stated that there have been shootings, rapes, assaults, burglary, arson, and property destruction all inside the CHOP zone. Sounds like the perfect police free liberal utopia to me.

Be careful what you wish for. You just might get it. Now get your ass out there and enjoy your police free zone!

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
can someone start one for "no real gm, no super bowl" ???

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Seems fair right?
b3407f4fb150022c2a03288605952c0f.png

Top Bottom