Reaction score
Well damn

I was looking forward to the polite discussion between the bikers and Antifa

I’ve already binge watched every damn show I can think of

I was looking for new entertainment

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
I also find it interesting because I thought the left was all about banning guns and assault rifles. Or was that only meant for everyone else but not them. Do as I say, not as I do........got it.

Well I support guns in a reasonable way. like defense yourself or going hunting for animals or games like shooting cans, etc

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Time to go back to Chaz for tonight's updates. See you all later!!!
Wait until after dark when the tourists are gone and the activists are shitting in the alleys. So far you have given no actual objective reporting, just sunshine and rainbows propaganda. Go into the alleys, the dark corners. Snoop around.

And please post the attachments as thumbnails not full file size. You're killing we mobile users.

InternetKing

Reaction score
OK. Just so we're clear. You support the Second Amendment and assault rifles?
yes, assault weapons too as long it is used for reasons not to murder people for no reason other than for sports with objects or reasonable defense from mugged or robbery.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
And by all means IK wear your mask - teh covids are still out there.

That’s what the news says

The news say it’s perfectly safe there, everyone is all peace love and hairy legged and there is zero threat of COVID-19.

Except at A Trump rally. That is the only threat of Covid-19

InternetKing

Reaction score
IK if you dont feel safe then GTFO

yes, I am prepared for it and ready to run and use my cell phone if necessary because I am bringing a 24-hour battery pack with me and it lasts one night and use a cell phone and pick a very loud rap music on the mp3 I did for my mom but saved in iCloud as well to play rap music. As well text to 911 is working in whole wa state now.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
yes, assault weapons too as long it is used for reasons not to murder people for no reason other than for sports with objects or reasonable defense from mugged or robbery.

Yeah. I know what you mean. I hate it when people go in to buy a gun for killing people.

Also, what kind of game do people hunt in CHAZ? Please ask if you see a few folks toting long guns.

InternetKing

Reaction score
Hey all...

Going into CHAZ tonight and see what'd up during the night time and will report back what I find out there. If not hear by next day then worry about me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

InternetKing

Reaction score
Wow seem a lot of exitement going on.... Will post some pics and videos later when get home.

InternetKing

Reaction score
The excitement tonight they removed the fence at the police station and they going occupy the police station.

Top Bottom