InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
in photos there a part of the art on the streets but this video shows the full street art on Twitter video:

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Well, I think according to the article about the pro-trump bikers, They would end it on July 4th at noon.

we know thats BS

So seriously, what are they saying locally from city officials on down how they plan to go forward?

Let the place remain CHAZ/CHOP?

or

eventually push them out, clean up the place and have the police dept come back?

or

some other plan?

InternetKing

Reaction score
Well, I think according to the article about the pro-trump bikers, They would end it on July 4th at noon.
we know thats BS

why is it Bullshit? they put up an event on Facebook...

also, I look into their club page. its confirmed.

So seriously, what are they saying locally from city officials on down how they plan to go forward?

Let the place remain CHAZ/CHOP?

or

eventually push them out, clean up the place and have the police dept come back?

or

some other plan?

Accord to the event page above, On July 4th, 2020 at noon they would drive them out then clean it all up and restore the order back to the police to get them back in the area. However, the chief said won't be back until it's safe to do so.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
why is it Bullshit?

I saw several videos of motorcycle gangs riding on highways supposedly to go to CHAZ/CHOP that turned out to be false so I though that was what you were referring to.

I'll believe it when I see it when it comes to bikers & cops coordinating together to take CHAZ/CHAD back over

So the city government has no plans to do anything at this juncture?

InternetKing

Reaction score
So the city government has no plans to do anything at this juncture?

I went back to Chaz (6/16/2020), I see small updates there... They put up walls to let emergency through but again they spray paint on the walls as well.

The Artcle about it:

here the photos:

1592384166602.png

1592384208606.png

1592384276216.png

1592384304820.png

1592384355292.png

1592384380158.png

1592384422949.png

1592384442906.png

1592385284376.png

1592385317133.png

1592385332925.png

1592385354929.png

1592385383361.png

1592385407766.png

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You have to laugh at the sheer hypocrisy. So these folks put up concrete barriers to protect that section of the city but probably oppose putting up barriers on the US boarder. The sheer hypocrisy and irony is just too comical. What's even funnier is these dolts are too stupid to even see it.

DCU

Administrator
Reaction score
You have to laugh at the sheer hypocrisy. So these folks put up concrete barriers to protect that section of the city but probably oppose putting up barriers on the US boarder. The sheer hypocrisy and irony is just too comical. What's even funnier is these dolts are too stupid to even see it.
It was city of Seattle putting it up on protesters request for EMT, fire, etc to go through.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It was city of Seattle putting it up on protesters request for EMT, fire, etc to go through.

So are you saying they put up barriers to make it easier for EMT and first responders to enter? So the goal of the barriers was to allow easier access to the area?

DCU

Administrator
Reaction score
So are you saying they put up barriers to make it easier for EMT and first responders to enter? So the goal of the barriers was to allow easier access to the area?

Yes that is what I was understanding from the article and asking few people there.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yes that is what I was understanding from the article and asking few people there.

I see. Putting up concrete barriers to help people enter the area where the barriers are placed might be a first of it's kind. On the flip side, I'm sure having no concrete barriers would have hindered access. Makes perfect sense.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
King, are you in any of these videos? Just curious which weapon you took. Asking for a friend.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I also find it interesting because I thought the left was all about banning guns and assault rifles. Or was that only meant for everyone else but not them. Do as I say, not as I do........got it.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
79395bd6e0557d97dc9ba847048433f7.jpg

Please please please let this be real and let this happen

Just for the entertainment value alone!

I can’t wait to see a 130lb twink stand off against a 240lb Hell’s Angel 1%r that won’t think twice about handling his business like this

giphy.gif

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
^^ my money is on fake, its the exact kind of comment that gets people fired up^^

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
^^ my money is on fake, its the exact kind of comment that gets people fired up^^

I agree

But there seems to be a little more info out there on this one than there was on the last one that turned out to be fake

I did see that the Hells Angels spokesperson came out and stated that the hells angels weren’t involved when that last pic of a bunch of bikers on the road popped up with the comment that they were on their way up to Seattle

There is however a report the deal with the Hells Angels and other groups was confused with the group Bikers for Trump which are said to have a 4th of July event scheduled in Seattle at CHAZ which is titled “Bikers for Trump retake Seattle Occupation Zone for America”

The second article on this link talks about the 4th of July planned event

It will be interesting to see if and how this thing plays out

Top Bottom