Simple Yes or No vote: Bill Bates for the Cowboys Ring of Honor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Sure you will. Anyone taking anything posted about their fictitious username on the web needs a checkup from the neck up. I think you're foolish and ignorant, but not nuts. :razz

This is a locker room atmosphere, guys gonna razz and cut up.

Dude, I come from the DCC. This is child's play in comparison.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Even the Dallas Cowboys on their own official website say Bates is listed more for his special teams play. He only started what, 40 some games at safety?
I see reading comprehension is one of your foibles. The site actually says:

"It’s hard to leave off Bates on any list, particularly one featuring top safeties. That was Bates’ position his entire career although he thrived more as a special teams player."​

Please show us where he is listed as a top safety more for his play on special teams. I'll wait. :rolleyes

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
Guess you were just too stupid to process the very next sentence.

Understandable.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Guess you were just too stupid to process the very next sentence.

Understandable.
It's understandable that YOU are unable to process it. He THRIVED MORE on special teams does not in any way mean he makes the all time SAFETIES list because of that.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
Dude, I come from the DCC. This is child's play in comparison.

Please don't give this idiot any other ideas of where to go.

It's hard to believe, but I think the composite IQ of this place actually went DOWN when this guy replaced Jon.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score

It's hard to believe, but I think the composite IQ of this place actually went DOWN when this guy replaced Jon.
:laugh3

I actually thought about lifting his ban and bringing him back, just to piss you off. And you continue to make the case every day, for doing just that.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
:laugh3

I actually thought about lifting his ban and bringing him back, just to piss you off. And you continue to make the case every day, for doing just that.

Holy fuck. Seriously?

Please do. That would be great.

Iamtdg

Reaction score

He wouldn't be able to figure it out. He would end up at a website staring at our cheerleaders.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
He wouldn't be in the RoH as just a safety. But you knew that, you're just obtuse.

So, we have now come full circle. He would be in because he was a career special-teamer, who rarely started at safety.

I believe I said that at one point.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
who knew that an innocuous guy like Bill Bates could trigger so much acrimony?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
His major contribution is fighting his ass off for a declining then outright losing team and not just collecting a check every week like most of his teammates. He never gave up and never stopped fighting, battled through injuries including a knee injury that at the time ended careers, and never had any off the field problems not even a fucking parking ticket.

Perhaps had there been some coke, some strumpet women, some whoring around, some of you guys might then think he belongs in the RoH.

Top Bottom