Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Tune in to FSS Fox Sports Southwest and check out the Denton Guyer vs Austin Westlake game. Its 7-0 Westlake to start the 2nd quarter, and Guyer lost its starting QB midway through the 1st. They have a 14 year-old 9th GRADER now quarterbacking... He's their only backup.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Oh shit, dont see how they overcome that unless they have a phenomenal running game
Their Defense is phenomenal.. They shut down my hometown Tascosa wing-t in the semifinals, to get to this game.

Westlake got a TD a bit ago, it's 14-0 now. But Guyer marching behind yes, its run game.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'm behind on my DVR and just saw the QB hyperextend his knee

funny hearing the announcers cluelessly guessing what happened to him when its clear as day

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
After punting then forcing a punt, Guyer just stopped a Westlake TD with a pick. 14-0, halftime at Jerryworld.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I'm behind on my DVR and just saw the QB hyperextend his knee

funny hearing the announcers cluelessly guessing what happened to him when its clear as day
Watch that freshman's hands literally shaking as he breaks the huddle.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
would be fun to see this 14 year old lead a great comeback
After punting then forcing a punt, Guyer just stopped a Westlake TD with a pick. 14-0, halftime at Jerryworld.

thanks for the spoiler sombich!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I was hoping for a cinderella type story... But that Westlake D is just too good. And the kid, he's just in way over his head. Never took a snap this season... And they're throwing everything they have at him.

Top Bottom