Big drama Texas 6A Div2 State title game.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Tune in to FSS Fox Sports Southwest and check out the Denton Guyer vs Austin Westlake game. Its 7-0 Westlake to start the 2nd quarter, and Guyer lost its starting QB midway through the 1st. They have a 14 year-old 9th GRADER now quarterbacking... He's their only backup.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Oh shit, dont see how they overcome that unless they have a phenomenal running game
Their Defense is phenomenal.. They shut down my hometown Tascosa wing-t in the semifinals, to get to this game.

Westlake got a TD a bit ago, it's 14-0 now. But Guyer marching behind yes, its run game.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
I'm behind on my DVR and just saw the QB hyperextend his knee

funny hearing the announcers cluelessly guessing what happened to him when its clear as day

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
After punting then forcing a punt, Guyer just stopped a Westlake TD with a pick. 14-0, halftime at Jerryworld.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
I was hoping for a cinderella type story... But that Westlake D is just too good. And the kid, he's just in way over his head. Never took a snap this season... And they're throwing everything they have at him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom
We've logged Hit Counter by Digits Visitors since 2018.
DISCLAIMER:
The company requires me to use a disclaimer:
The opinions expressed are solely those of authors on this forum and do not represent the views of the Company (Jackson's Food Stores)
Thank you.