Reaction score
Welcome to the DCU, Haley. Feel free to post your ideas and opinions without fear of banning, benching, or any other retaliation from the crew. If you're used to places like the CZ you'll be a little disappointed on the posting traffic, but I think you'll find it a better quality of posting than you're used to. It's a freewheeling, locker-room type environment though where you can say what you think and believe even if it's critical of the team and the DC organization. Above all have fun and enjoy.

Thanks. CZ is run by a bunch of pussies...get benched for nothing. I am done with them.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Nope, I've clearly and openly expressed exactly how I feel about Garrett multiple times here. My perceived support of Garrett has always been an indictment of the shitty gm. The homer in me was optimistic that his lifetime of exposure to football and some other traits might bode well for him and in turn the team but alas...

I'm trying to find the posts I've made here about him so I can repost them here, but I'm having little luck with the internal search function and/or google, here's one recent post I made about Garrett:

I did however find this hilarious doozy:

A2C480X.jpg

LOL. thats gotta be some kind of record no one will ever break

:lol

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Hi, guys.

Just popped in to read a little, saw the Dbair thing and thought it deserved a “ :lol “.

I hope everyone is doing well and had a great Xmas/New years.

Reaction score
In coaching news:

Reaction score
So I finally stomached some of Garrett's end of season presser. In it he mentioned that we have some good building blocks in place, and I rolled my eyes. You can't still be alluding to building blocks nearly a decade into your tenure. This is beyond stupid. I would say it's Idiocracy, but President Camacho would be a better coach than Garrett and GM than Jerry.

Meanwhile, at the Hall of Justice, two rookie coaches are in the playoffs. And we aren't talking about coaches who inherited sweet situations. The Rams have stunk for a long time, and their rookie coach beat Garrett (who went 2-3 vs rookie coaches in 2017) as well as turned them around over night from a joke offense to a potent one.

The Bills have stunk for even longer, since the 1990s ffs. And their rookie coach has them in the dance. I'm sure he would have beaten Garrett in a head to head match up, but we luckily dodged that bullet via the rotating schedule.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Rams have stunk for a long time, and their rookie coach beat Garrett (who went 2-3 vs rookie coaches in 2017) as well as turned them around over night from a joke offense to a potent one.

He took their offense from worst to first in scoring

All in one season

Which is something Garrett has never been able to do in his entire coaching career

Reaction score
He took their offense from worst to first in scoring

All in one season

Which is something Garrett has never been able to do in his entire coaching career

It is an NFL first, but Garrett wouldn't know anything about that. He's busy on the negative side of franchise and NFL firsts.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
So I finally stomached some of Garrett's end of season presser. In it he mentioned that we have some good building blocks in place, and I rolled my eyes. You can't still be alluding to building blocks nearly a decade into your tenure. This is beyond stupid. I would say it's Idiocracy, but President Camacho would be a better coach than Garrett and GM than Jerry.

Meanwhile, at the Hall of Justice, two rookie coaches are in the playoffs. And we aren't talking about coaches who inherited sweet situations. The Rams have stunk for a long time, and their rookie coach beat Garrett (who went 2-3 vs rookie coaches in 2017) as well as turned them around over night from a joke offense to a potent one.

The Bills have stunk for even longer, since the 1990s ffs. And their rookie coach has them in the dance. I'm sure he would have beaten Garrett in a head to head match up, but we luckily dodged that bullet via the rotating schedule.

Idiocracy references always deserve props!

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score

No bro, the Rams didn’t REALLY beat the Cowboys. That loss was all on Switzer. That game was basically a win for Red.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Garrett had an opportunity to prove that he could win without Zeke. He failed. So what does he do? He gets Zeke back, and he tries to prove that he can win without Zeke, but this time with Zeke in the lineup, hence the passing on the goal line instead of running it in with Zeke.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Garrett had an opportunity to prove that he could win without Zeke. He failed. So what does he do? He gets Zeke back, and he tries to prove that he can win without Zeke, but this time with Zeke in the lineup, hence the passing on the goal line instead of running it in with Zeke.

LOL

Reaction score
I am updating the Jerry Jones Coaching Tree™. To qualify, the coach in question must have been snatched from the ether by Jerry himself, or have his first meaningful job with Jerry. For example, Garrett coached two years as QB caoch for the Dolphins. This is nothing in the grand scheme of things. However, a guy with several jobs prior to being hired by Jerry, or a guy that was part of a previous tree like Campo, would not be part of Jerry's coaching tree. I will be doing some modest research on this as I get time. The reason, of course, that it is called Jerry's tree, is because we all know Jerry is the real head coach of the team. Jocks to socks, baby!

So far, Jerry's coaching tree consists of:

Wade Wilson
Jason Garrett
Kellen Moore

There are a few others that I need to confirm, and a few prospects on the horizon such as Austin and Columbo.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
kitna too? he's going to be hired as a qb coach somewhere this season too

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
tashard choice could also be included but im not sure if he's at the college level yet but i'm pretty sure hes coaching right now

Top Bottom