yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
tashard choice could also be included but im not sure if he's at the college level yet but i'm pretty sure hes coaching right now

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I am updating the Jerry Jones Coaching Tree™. To qualify, the coach in question must have been snatched from the ether by Jerry himself, or have his first meaningful job with Jerry. For example, Garrett coached two years as QB caoch for the Dolphins. This is nothing in the grand scheme of things. However, a guy with several jobs prior to being hired by Jerry, or a guy that was part of a previous tree like Campo, would not be part of Jerry's coaching tree. I will be doing some modest research on this as I get time. The reason, of course, that it is called Jerry's tree, is because we all know Jerry is the real head coach of the team. Jocks to socks, baby!

So far, Jerry's coaching tree consists of:

Wade Wilson
Jason Garrett
Kellen Moore

There are a few others that I need to confirm, and a few prospects on the horizon such as Austin and Columbo.

Coaching tree my ass. That's a dog piss-soaked patch of crab grass.

Trouty

Reaction score
I want Jerry Jones and Stephen Jones to die. Not being sarcastic, and not trying to be mean, nor dramatic.

Then we can figure out our next coach. Those two alive, we're f'd. We'll always have a eunuch for a coach, Jerry likes them that way. He has a necklace with the balls of all his former HC.

Trouty

Reaction score
@Haleyrules

Did you get my PMs?? This outfit is a tad cluttered and it didn't show anything in my Sent Box. I wrote three separate PMs, all somewhat lengthy, each in response to yours. The PMs I wrote you weren't even in the folder that comes when you sent the messages. Thought they might've been in there since they weren't where they logically should've been. Grrrrrrrrr

Where are the threads? All I can find is the New Post link.

I'm gonna copy this post and reply to one of your posts so you know.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Where's the beer!!!!:beer2:beer2:beer2

Hey maing, where you been?

Got any inside info? Can you ask your boy if he feels the cowboys are doomed because of jeri like many fans do?

Oy, never mind, I got you mixed up with Rynie

What's up coach?

Last edited:

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
myimagehost

Top Bottom