icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
and its still too cheap to rot away playing in front of the 700 angels fans that show up to home games

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
and its still too cheap to rot away playing in front of the 700 angels fans that show up to home games

Maybe the best all around player I have seen in 50 plus years of watching this game. I can easily argue Harper was grossly over paid, but I cant for Trout even with the extra 100 mil.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Maybe the best all around player I have seen in 50 plus years of watching this game. I can easily argue Harper was grossly over paid, but I cant for Trout even with the extra 100 mil.

I don't think I'd go that far. He is a tremendous player though and I do believe he is a far better all around player than Harper.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Opening Day is one of favorite non football days of the sports year, especially when it starts off with a win.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Orioles take 2 of 3 from the Skankees. Its gonna be along season with a AAAA team but this was enjoyable.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Vegas is obvious as all sports want a piece of the sports gambling pie, and on top of that the city will build a brand new stadium on the backs of the tourists. Who do you think is footing the bill for Mark Davis.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Best offense in the league, destroying team records and threatening league ones, extremely consistent starting pitching up and down and no signs of slowing down; I don't know for a fact that the Twins can keep this up all season but I'm starting to believe they might...

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
last night in the dominican republic, someone tried to kill david ortiz, and failed

just add surviving an assassination attempt to the list of clutch shit that ortiz has done in his career

Top Bottom