Any baseball fans here?

icup

Super Moderator
and its still too cheap to rot away playing in front of the 700 angels fans that show up to home games

theoneandonly

Draft Pick
and its still too cheap to rot away playing in front of the 700 angels fans that show up to home games

Maybe the best all around player I have seen in 50 plus years of watching this game. I can easily argue Harper was grossly over paid, but I cant for Trout even with the extra 100 mil.

dbair1967

Administrator
Maybe the best all around player I have seen in 50 plus years of watching this game. I can easily argue Harper was grossly over paid, but I cant for Trout even with the extra 100 mil.
I don't think I'd go that far. He is a tremendous player though and I do believe he is a far better all around player than Harper.

Maveric

In the Rotation
Opening Day is one of favorite non football days of the sports year, especially when it starts off with a win.

theoneandonly

Draft Pick
Vegas is obvious as all sports want a piece of the sports gambling pie, and on top of that the city will build a brand new stadium on the backs of the tourists. Who do you think is footing the bill for Mark Davis.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom
Over Hit Counter by Digits Users has used this website since 2010.
DISCLAIMER:
The company requires me to use a disclaimer:
The opinions expressed are solely those of authors on this forum and do not represent the views of the Company (Jackson's Food Stores)
Thank you.