NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Truck runs into a crowd of people and then the driver gets out shooting at people in what is being called a terror attack.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Trump has cancelled his press conference tomorrow to announce his VP because of this attack in France.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
If we would just be nice to those people they'd leave everyone alone.

Oh, and guns are bad in the USA, we need to ban all guns, especially those mean looking black rifles.

:clownleaderofwesternworld

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I used to really like Megyn Kelly, but she is starting to go full ****** the last couple months. Tonight she's actually trying to argue with congressmen Peter King about being excessive in surveillance of the mooslum community here. Really? WTF you stupid bitch.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
one report says the truck driver is a 31-year-old from Tunisia .. a Muslim country

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I'm wondering what exactly it's going to take, how many senseless deaths, how much chaos, etc., before something is done about this shit?

It's just a thought, maybe coming from a jaded person who is quickly tiring of this kind of bullshit morphing into "the norm", but will our leaders and leaders around the world eventually give in to the thought that the only way to combat this shit, essentially, is to adopt the same rules of engagement as these barbaric scumbags?

This shit will come to a city near you eventually. You will eventually plan your family vacations and nights out on the town with your family with the nagging thought that you may encounter something like this. You might avoid New Years Eve in Time Square, or not visit a shopping Mall during the Holidays over the fear that it might be your and your families' last move.

I'd love to see Syria, and other terrorist havens completely wiped off the map, collateral damage be damned. These fucks don't give a shit about Women and Children. Their main objective is to take as much life as possible. I think it's time to fight fire with fire.

I'll drop the first bomb. On a school or hospital, name it. This Islamic Terror campaign has waged war on western civilization. The only way to defeat it, is to exterminate it completely. That means if they are willing to kill our women and children, we must be willing to kill their women and children.

Yes, it sounds harsh, but what exactly is the alternative? Become numb to it? Accept that this kind of thing is just going to continue?

Which country will be the first to take this threat serious and act appropriately?

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The question is what exactly to do about it? You can't just bomb a country because it's not country-specific. (And wiping Syria off the map would probably mean war with Russia.)

A huge problem is social media. It's too easy now to reach these unhappy people who are just looking for some direction, some cause, to take things out on. In the past they'd probably just stew to themselves, but now they can be talked into believing someone is to blame and they'll help the cause if they hurt and kill the enemy. (I think the same thing is happening in this country with other things, but that's for another thread.)

It's a huge problem. I have no idea what to do about that, though.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Think about what Reagan would have done to these people.

Edit- these people would be hiding under the sand if Reagan or someone like him were running things here. Not causing world-wide mayhem like they do with the Mooselum in Chief Obumma in charge

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The question is what exactly to do about it? You can't just bomb a country because it's not country-specific. (And wiping Syria off the map would probably mean war with Russia.)

A huge problem is social media. It's too easy now to reach these unhappy people who are just looking for some direction, some cause, to take things out on. In the past they'd probably just stew to themselves, but now they can be talked into believing someone is to blame and they'll help the cause if they hurt and kill the enemy. (I think the same thing is happening in this country with other things, but that's for another thread.)

It's a huge problem. I have no idea what to do about that, though.

You fucking go hunt them down, that's what you do.

There is no way, NO WAY to coexist with these types of people. They exist for the sole purpose of making everyone be like them, or they want those people dead.

You tell the countries of the Middle East that here is your final warning. Eradicate this non sense or we will do it for you. And if you get in the way, well too fucking bad, you get dead too.

Top Bottom