2026 Week Three: Baltimore Ravens vs. Dallas Cowboys

dbair1967

Administrator
Messages
73,594
Reaction score
21,102
Because you're blind, like a lot of other folks around here. Schotty doesn't trust Dak. You don't tell your franchise QB to throw the ball away with a pivotal game on the line. And even if he's covering for Dak and taking the heat, a real QB doesn't panic and throw the ball away unless everyone is covered or he's feeling heat and doesn't want to take a sack..

But the sooner everyone realizes this is entertainment to Jerry and the money keeps flowing, the better off we'll all be.
To be honest, I tuned out at half time because I knew how it would end. I'm not angry that we lost......I simply don't care.
Schottenheimer played for OT from the 5yd line with 14 seconds left. And he did this against a team he had to know they probably couldnt stop and was down to like backups at every DB spot save one or two.

He told him to throw the ball away, he said it.

It was a painfully stupid decision. Just like passing the ball from the 1 yard line twice on the opening drive despite rushing the ball down the Ravens throat the entire drive. Just like having Schoonfucker in the game with the game on the line at the 2yrd line. Just like agreeing with the ST coach to kick the fucking ball out of the endzone and use none of the time remaining.

I wanted to believe in this guy, but he's just not good.
 
Top Bottom