dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I don't see any homeruns with the people they've talked to so far.

The only homeruns they could have hit would have involved dumping this lousy coaching staff in its entirety and going with Belichick, Harbaugh or maybe Vrabel as HC. Kirby Smart would be a massive grand slam but he isn't going to leave UGA.

daboyz

📣 Cheerleader 🙆‍♂️
Reaction score
20240209_044102.jpg

Dallas had one player mentioned in the 2023 Awards! 20240209_044729.jpg
Emmitt's on a roll today. First says he would have fired McCarthy and then this:
My all-time favorite player is spot on! Dak looks like a deer in headlights when it comes to playoff games. How many more times are we going to see the same song and dance? Fourth year in the making coming soon.

Mustang1

0le Ball Coach
Reaction score
I personally like the Zimmer hire. I believe he will bring a no nonsense approach to our defense. I believe we will be more fundamentally sound against the run with his coaching. Still don’t have confidence in Dak or McCarthy. At this point it’s all about success when/if we reach the playoffs. Going to be tougher as we are playing a more challenging schedule next season. Don’t have any illusions about different outcomes. Still have JJ ruining….ugh I mean running the show!😂

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I personally like the Zimmer hire. I believe he will bring a no nonsense approach to our defense. I believe we will be more fundamentally sound against the run with his coaching. Still don’t have confidence in Dak or McCarthy. At this point it’s all about success when/if we reach the playoffs. Going to be tougher as we are playing a more challenging schedule next season. Don’t have any illusions about different outcomes. Still have JJ ruining….ugh I mean running the show!😂
He'll be 68 during the season. The only thing he'll be bringing is some Depends

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I can't believe some folks here can't remember the Zimmer years and think he'll improve this D. What a lame ass hire......

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

WTF does top "quartile" mean? The lengths people will go to defend stupid shit is amazing. Only in Dallas would this be accpeted. Texans suck and are pussies. I had faith in Texas up until a couple of years ago. That's all gone now.....

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
WTF does top "quartile" mean? The lengths people will go to defend stupid shit is amazing. Only in Dallas would this be accpeted. Texans suck and are pussies. I had faith in Texas up until a couple of years ago. That's all gone now.....
We just hired the THIRD WINNINGEST coach in Minnesota Vikings history.

Show some respect Amigo!

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
michael irvin making the rounds on radio row at the super bowl, went on live w/ a sports show i listen to. its a new england sports show, so they asked him a lot of patriots stuff, but they also asked, "what's wrong w/ the cowboys?"

irvin was pissed after the loss to GB

said that every home team won except DAL (the team who deserved it the most)

he felt bad for the fans

he said everyone was sad after that loss

they knew they have the talent to win but couldn't put it together

DAL should have belichick right now

DAL was giving it up on D, belichick would not have given GB all those easy 1st downs and completions

he's still interviewing w/ them but i think they're done talking about DAL

Top Bottom