yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

jeri will fight tooth and nail to make sure all coaches are castrated from having any leverage but he'll give the sun and the moon to the players rendering all leverage and flexibility over the player to the benefit of the team moot. I'm still blown away they agreed to a no trade clause with Dak, WTF man?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Next season will be a total wash. I think even the most loyal supporters are gassed rooting for this teamall these years and are not listening to Jerry and his spawn any longer. The fan base is is just totally drained..........I've never questioned my fandom to the point where I might not watch. But I'm just about there. I hate Jerry and the rest of them. Zimmer.....? I just can't believe it. These cokcsuckers have no respect for the fans that pay good money for this shitty ass product.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Next season will be a total wash. I think even the most loyal supporters are gassed rooting for this teamall these years and are not listening to Jerry and his spawn any longer. The fan base is is just totally drained..........I've never questioned my fandom to the point where I might not watch. But I'm just about there. I hate Jerry and the rest of them. Zimmer.....? I just can't believe it. These cokcsuckers have no respect for the fans that pay good money for this shitty ass product.
Yeah I'm getting 2010 vibes about this upcoming season unfortunately.

Aggiepride

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Not inspired by any of these candidates. They really should have shitcanned the entire staff.

Rivera hasnt been a DC in a long time. Doesn't mean he won't be capable but he hasnt proven he can do it, and his defenses in Washington were a fucking joke for the most part.

Zimmer is too old. Supposedly he really wants the job but the fact that I haven't seen a single other team interview either Rivera or Zimmer is pretty telling.

They really need someone with new ideas to take the reigns.
I think that people like Zimmer and Rivera are picky. You don't see them interviewing everywhere because they have millions and they aren't going to get into a bad situation just so they can work 14 hour days.

But let's hope for the best. Great coaches need great players. So Jerry better start putting in Peyton Manning hours...LOL

We can't afford more Trystan Hills and Mazi Smiths...and please at least draft a player who can get on the field in rounds 1 & 2. I don't care about the position. He needs to be on the field.

Aggiepride

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hats off to the Chiefs. They made the plays. If Moody doesn't miss the extra point or Willis doesn't get a holding call, maybe the Niners win.

That Chris Jones comes up big when the Chiefs need it most. He looks like Mazi Smith out there...LOL🤣🤣🤣🤣

Did Randy Gregory and Chase Young play in the second half? Chiefs' OL did their job, but it helps to have the running threat of Mahomes.

Shame Greenlaw got hurt. In a game so tight, he could have made the difference.

Oh well, hope springs eternal. Go Cowboys....

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Mazi Smiths...and please at least draft a player who can get on the field in rounds 1 & 2. I don't care about the position. He needs to be on the field.
Mazi Smith will be fine.

Whomever it was that told him they wanted him to lose 30lbs or so and become weak as hell, that person has/had no business coaching players. Good chance the two guys responsible for that are gone to Washington and Seattle.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Sounds like there really is something to the Zimmer deal coming unraveled.

Broaddus saying there's a legitimate holdup now and apparently Rex Ryan went on national TV to proclaim Zimmer was not hired yet as DC.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
30 days until Jerry can start to execute on the "we're all in for 2024!!!!!!!!!!" strategy.

Now that the off season has officially begun, here are some important dates coming up.

Feb. 27- March 4: NFL combine

March 11-13: Clubs are permitted to enter contract talks with unrestricted free agents.

March 13- Free Agency begins

March 24-27: Annual league meeting

April 25-27: NFL draft

May 2: Deadline for Clubs to exercise Fifth-Year Option for players selected in the first round of the 2021 Draft

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
How many folks are weary of making Lamb the highest paid WR in the NFL? The guy is so damn tempermental and disappears when things don't go his way. Fuck the stats.....

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
How many folks are weary of making Lamb the highest paid WR in the NFL? The guy is so damn tempermental and disappears when things don't go his way. Fuck the stats.....
I'm not.

And I genuinely believe his "temperamental" problem is because he cares more about winning and success than many others on the team, incl the QB.

He rarely disappears and he's been on a mega run now for close to two full seasons. He's one of the few players (incl coaches) on this team that I really think "gets it"

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
If Jones and Spawn were smart and 100% committed to winning, they'd pull a shocker today or tomorrow and dump McCarthy for Hoodie.

But they arnt smart and arnt 100% committed to winning.

Top Bottom