daboyz

👀
Reaction score
Meanwhile....

And by “many people” do they mean the 3 or 4 teams that offered the 49ers a 7th round pick for Lance before Jerry blew his wad with a 4th round pick?
The Niners "blew" a lot more than Jerry. They traded three first-round picks & a third-rounder to Miami in 2021 to move up from No 12 AND draft Lance third overall.

Last SB Championship 1995.
Cowboys may not make it to the NFC championship because of choking. But isn't it better than choking in the SB?! Asking for a friend!
2013 Choke
2020 Choke
2023 Choke :lol

Aggiepride

Practice Squad
Reaction score

I really wish Micah would quit talking and focus on getting better. Truly great players are team guys. He has exceptional athletic ability but he lacks mental maturity in my opinion. His body language and facial gestures during tough games are not good. He seems to “go in the tank” when things aren’t going well. Overall our current team seems to be mentally weak. They lack resilience and fold very easily when it gets tough. I have always believed and continue to believe that JJ is responsible. For our team to take the next step the buck must stop with the head coach. I really don’t have any illusions about our current situation changing. JJ won’t alllow it. I have been a Cowboys fan for my 61 years on earth. This is really the first time I have really considered changing my allegiance to the Texans. I find myself watching them play with excitement and optimism and grit. It’s very refreshing to see and cheer for. I like Coach Ryans and the culture he has created. CJ Stroud and Will Anderson are exciting young players to watch. I never thought in a million years that I would even be talking this way but here I am. I’m just very tired of the same ole shit show in Dallas. I try to tell myself every year that “ it’s only entertainment “. Always try to talk myself out of the deep disappointment and frustration we all feel every season. It’s tough and I’m tired. Today I am going to buy my first Texans ball cap. Can’t believe I’m even saying it!
I hope I'm wrong, but my gut is currently telling me the shit show in Dallas will get worse in 2024.

As far as Micah. Just play ball and stop reading the papers (tweets).

If I were commissioner, I'd ban players from having social media accounts. In many districts, for example, school teachers cannot have social media accounts.

They can get social media accounts once they are no longer in the NFL, which for many will be 4 years.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
And by “many people” do they mean the 3 or 4 teams that offered the 49ers a 7th round pick for Lance before Jerry blew his wad with a 4th round pick?
Well the author is intimating that teams would see Lance as a fallback to some of the rookies if they cannot get into position needed to draft one of the top guys. Meaning, as a potential starter.

The teams that tried to trade for Lance when we made the move were Buffalo and Baltimore, which only wanted him as a backup to their starters.

So, seems unlikely it'd be the same teams. Minnesota was also rumored to have wanted him ack around last years draft (a move they probably wish they'd have made now) so they could potentially be involved again I would think.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
I still have No Hope for advancing in the 2025 Playoffs.
Nothing Else Matters to this Cowboy fan.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I am assembling fellow GROZers outside The Star for a formal protest today.

It should be a mostly peaceful protest, but our voices need to be heard and if we end up destroying some of Jerry's art there, well so be it.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I still have No Hope for advancing in the 2025 Playoffs.
Nothing Else Matters to this Cowboy fan.
Didnt you hear? Jerruh says we are "going all in" on 2024 season. I can't see how you don't feel confident.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I am assembling fellow GROZers outside The Star for a formal protest today.

It should be a mostly peaceful protest, but our voices need to be heard and if we end up destroying some of Jerry's art there, well so be it.

Completely idiotic. I remember those years. They were aweful. I was a proud member of the GROZ movement.

Top Bottom