icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Why don't we trade Dak, CeeDee, and Micah so we can go 2-15. Then we can win draft day!
i dont like the idea of trading superstars like ceedee and micah, but if DAL trades them for picks, then they might be able to draft a top 5 WR and a top 5 DE... and if they're lucky, they might turn out to be as good as ceedee and micah!!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Why don't we trade Dak, CeeDee, and Micah so we can go 2-15. Then we can win draft day!
I wouldnt trade CeeDee because I know he is a premier #1 WR, entering the prime of his career who busts his ass to win.

Dak is probably not tradable, but I would be very open to it if the price were right.

I would indeed consider trading Parsons, because I don't think he is 100% committed to being a winner. He spends too much time on podcasts and social media, and his constant sulking/IDC body language on the sideline during games turns me off in a big way. He's due a MASSIVE pay increase, which would tattoo us to him for years to come. He's the most tradable commodity we have, and moving him would probably net us at least two 1st rd picks. If those were premium picks (not end of 1st rd types) I would definitely pull the trigger.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Fuck Micah and what he wants as far as becoming a full time DE

He is too undersized to be able to handle full time DE duties for the entire season. The numbers bear this out.

He has started the season the last 2 years like he was shot out of a cannon. Then as the season wears on his productivity drastically drops off.

He needs to split his time at LB and DE and he be more focused on stopping the run than racking up his sack total. Maybe this could keep him from wearing down at the end of the season when we need his production the most.
138908e59aff73b8757f12fd4f2be4a1.jpg

Hopefully the new DC has a better plan for him and better plan on how we can stop the run.

Last edited:

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Micahs brother and mother are online saying he wants to be a swiss army knife and a situational pass rusher

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I think they are referring to Carolina OL coach James Campen, who was just let go by the new yes man HC.

Campen coached OL for McCarthy his entire stay there.

daboyz

📣 Cheerleader 🙆‍♂️
Reaction score
His brother says he is a great DC though
Well his brother can go & follow him....
....while Dallas drafts Curtis Jacobs. Top tier player ( ranked at #16) & fast.

Could Penn State’s Curtis Jacobs walk in Cowboys LB Micah Parsons’ path again?​

• Updated: Jan. 27, 2024, 1:40 p.m.|
  • Published: Jan. 27, 2024, 1:29 p.m.
Iowa v Penn State
Curtis Jacobs #23 of the Penn State Nittany Lions celebrates after recovering a fumble against the Iowa Hawkeyes during the first half at Beaver Stadium on September 23, 2023 in State College, Pennsylvania. (Photo by Scott Taetsch/Getty Images)

FRISCO – The last time the Dallas Cowboys selectepd an athletic linebacker from Penn State it worked out pretty well. Micah Parsons has been a finalist for the Defensive Player of the Year each of his first three seasons.

What if they selected someone in 2024 that not only played at Penn State, but a player who also walked in Parsons’ shadow for a weekend?

The linebacker legacy at Penn State was one of the reasons why Jacobs chose to play in Happy Valley. There have been 71 linebackers selected from Penn State in the history of the NFL Draft. That list includes Parsons and former Cowboys great Sean Lee.

Jacobs is hoping to showcase this week in Frisco why he should be the 72nd linebacker selected from Penn State.

Last edited:

Aggiepride

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Jerry Jones values Cowboys' brand over a Super Bowl title

Mike Florio and Peter King debate Jerry Jones' decision to keep Mike McCarthy

Following the Cowboys' disastrous Wild Card loss, Mike Florio and Peter King evaluate Dan Quinn's tough sell as a head coach candidate and why Dallas has 'so much' to worry about in 2024.

Dallas Cowboys ‘can’t run it back’ with same roster in 2024

As the Cowboys try to move past another disappointing playoff exit, Mike Florio and Peter King assess whether Dallas can be considered a true Super Bowl contender in 2024.

Mike Florio and Chris Simms weigh in on whether the Cowboys are built to make a Super Bowl run, if Jerry Jones is genuine in his aspirations for the team.

"Jerry Jones values Cowboys' brand over a Super Bowl title"

ABSOLUTELY!

And teams like the Falcons are NOT serious. The front office seemed more concerned about keeping their jobs and Arthur Blank didn't have the balls to overrule them and fire them all.

Sometimes you need to take a step backwards. I'm hoping it falls apart for McCarthy. Jerry becomes embarrassed and makes a phone call to Belichick and says the team is now yours for 5 years.

That Zay Flowers fumble doesn't happen with a coach like Belichick. Don't be the hero. just make the play. Protect the football at all costs. Do not stretch it out unless we are in desperation mode.

I don't think McCarthy is hard enough on his players. we are SOFT!

AND WHEN WILL THIS NIGHTMARE OF SEEING TAYLOR SWIFT END!

Aggiepride

Practice Squad
Reaction score
So disappointed for my fellow Aggies Dan Campbell and Aaron Glenn, but many when the points are there just take them! By my count Campbell's aggressiveness resulted in losing at least 6 points.

Whelp next year take the dam points.

It looks like Mahomes will get another ring.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
So disappointed for my fellow Aggies Dan Campbell and Aaron Glenn, but many when the points are there just take them! By my count Campbell's aggressiveness resulted in losing at least 6 points.

Whelp next year take the dam points.

It looks like Mahomes will get another ring.
me too, what a shame

I like Dans aggressive style but today I disagreed going for it vs taking 3, They'd be ahead right now if they had, might have killed the Niners Mo too, thats going to sting with the lead they had

Aggiepride

Practice Squad
Reaction score
me too, what a shame

I like Dans aggressive style but today I disagreed going for it vs taking 3, They'd be ahead right now if they had, might have killed the Niners Mo too, thats going to sting with the lead they had
He took the FG before the half, so I thought he'd take the easy points and make the Niners chase points.

I was thinking back to Tom Landry who always took the points that were there. Go up by another 3 and make the Niners play in panic mode.

Not a good game by Campbell. Of course, the Niners had some luck going their way as well.

I think it was a classic case of a team that had never been there before choking.

Lions will be back. I don't think they should settle for Goff. Don't be like Jerry. Unless you have superstar, keep trying to improve that position.

These NFL players are making far too much money for me to give a shit about their feelings.

Aggiepride

Practice Squad
Reaction score
On a positive note with Goff, I read that he is not looking for top end dollars. Heck, he's already made a guaranteed 110 million from his Rams contract.

So his willingness to accept less and learn to tighten his belt on a mere pittance of, say, 40 million a year will allow the Lions some flexibility.

I will be incredibly pissed off if Dak wants top dollar again and then talks about "100 percent. It's all about winning the Super Bowl. I know the standard around here".

Top Bottom