Aggiepride

Practice Squad
Reaction score

Yeah, sounds like bullshit to me. Teams that think he can be good will wait a year because I highly doubt Dallas will pick up the 5th year option.

A team won't give Dallas back its 4th round pick if it can't see him on the field taking meaningful snaps. Teams have seen more out of Mike White than Lance. More out of Zack Wilson than Lance.

Mustang1

0le Ball Coach
Reaction score
I really wish Micah would quit talking and focus on getting better. Truly great players are team guys. He has exceptional athletic ability but he lacks mental maturity in my opinion. His body language and facial gestures during tough games are not good. He seems to “go in the tank” when things aren’t going well. Overall our current team seems to be mentally weak. They lack resilience and fold very easily when it gets tough. I have always believed and continue to believe that JJ is responsible. For our team to take the next step the buck must stop with the head coach. I really don’t have any illusions about our current situation changing. JJ won’t alllow it. I have been a Cowboys fan for my 61 years on earth. This is really the first time I have really considered changing my allegiance to the Texans. I find myself watching them play with excitement and optimism and grit. It’s very refreshing to see and cheer for. I like Coach Ryans and the culture he has created. CJ Stroud and Will Anderson are exciting young players to watch. I never thought in a million years that I would even be talking this way but here I am. I’m just very tired of the same ole shit show in Dallas. I try to tell myself every year that “ it’s only entertainment “. Always try to talk myself out of the deep disappointment and frustration we all feel every season. It’s tough and I’m tired. Today I am going to buy my first Texans ball cap. Can’t believe I’m even saying it!

daboyz

👀
Reaction score
Screenshot_20240201_201510_Chrome.jpg
None of them will win, nor should they
Disagree! Bland improved astronomically compared to his 2022 rookie campaign, even becoming a DPOY candidate.

He set an NFL record w/5 pick-sixes & also earned the second highest PFF overall grade among cornerbacks. That, deserves recognition to the fullest!
"It's Never Happened In The History Of The NFL" - Jim Nantz

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
This is really the first time I have really considered changing my allegiance to the Texans.

I'd change in a heart beat if I could but thats impossible. My fandom is deeply ingrained in me from the time I was 5 years old and went to elementary school with Melvin Renfro (Mel Renfros son) RIP--lived down the street from the practice facility on forest lane, got to know the players by hanging out after practice and getting autographs, dumpster diving for helmets, pads, jerseys, etc, obessively watching and living and dying with them win or lose.

I'm screwed because no other team can replicate and replace the bond formed in my youth so all I can do now is be bitter over what I've lost and am now stuck with and why I rarely watch anymore because it just makes me too damn angry

here's some pics from my youth (not me with Harry Martin), wish I had kept more:

View attachment harvey martin by old practice field.jpg

forest lane training facility-01.jpg

Mustang1

0le Ball Coach
Reaction score
I'd change in a heart beat if I could but thats impossible. My fandom is deeply ingrained in me from the time I was 5 years old and went to elementary school with Melvin Renfro (Mel Renfros son) RIP--lived down the street from the practice facility on forest lane, got to know the players by hanging out after practice and getting autographs, dumpster diving for helmets, pads, jerseys, etc, obessively watching and living and dying with them win or lose.

I'm screwed because no other team can replicate and replace the bond formed in my youth so all I can do now is be bitter over what I've lost and am now stuck with and why I rarely watch anymore because it just makes me too damn angry

here's some pics from my youth (not me with Harry Martin), wish I had kept more:

View attachment 12916

View attachment 12917

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
If David Moore's putting this out there, probably means realistic chance it's going to play out this way.

Top Bottom