Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Excuse Me What GIF by Bounce

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I want Dak to completely shit the bed Monday night. Worse than he did vs the Niners.

That’s the only thing that gives us even a glimmer of hope that Jeruh won’t throw $60mil per year at him next year. Jeruh needs to see without a shadow of a doubt that Dak is NOT the guy going forward!

Hopefully he performs bad enough for them to start looking at Lance during the bye week.

Then Trey Lance comes in and Dak.s Dak like Dak did to Romo, and in my fairy tail, Dak never gets his job back again!

I would be completely fine with this scenario even if Lance comes in and doesn’t win a single game.

As long as it means we sever ties to Dak I really don’t care what else happens.

Aggiepride

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Our pass rush has been non-existent since the Jets game. Herbert is going to have a field day and Ekeler coming back is a huge boost for them offensively. Defensively, look for Bosa and Mack to wreck our OL (specifically Steele) and Prescott will throw at least two stupid picks.

Chargers are gonna blow us the fuck out.
I think Bosa has an ankle injury or something like that, so that might slow him down.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Lance can't fucking play. It's why he's here.
He's only started a handful of games after only having one real yr in college as a starter (which was sensational)

He didn't exactly "lose" the starting job either. He won it in training camp last yr and then got hurt. They traded him because they caught lightning in a bottle with Purdy and knew he was never going to give up that job, barring an injury.

He needs time to develop and he is getting that now. Hopefully he gets a chance to show what sort of upside he has for the future. Nobody really knows what Lance is or isnt right now, but we all sure as hell know what Prescott is.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Trent Williams comment on Trey Lance:

Lance is currently serving as Dak Prescott’s backup, but Niners offensive lineman Trent Williams feels that the 23-year-old will be a starter again at some point.

“I don’t have a crystal ball, but I think in this league when you do the right things and you’re made of the right stuff, eventually opportunity will find its way back to you,” said Williams, according to Matt Maiocco of NBC Sports Bay Area. “I think that will happen in Trey’s case. And when it does, we’ll all see the talent everybody knows that’s inside of him.”

Top Bottom