Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Lamb will get paid like one regardless, book it!
If Jerral gives Dak another big bag I don't see how, not when it's pay window time for Pollard, Parsons and some others. I totally get what you're saying though.

Jerral's ersatz super bowl window closes rapidly after this season.

Aggiepride

Practice Squad
Reaction score
If Jerral gives Dak another big bag I don't see how, not when it's pay window time for Pollard, Parsons and some others. I totally get what you're saying though.

My GUESS is the NFL will expand internationally sooner than later. The Jags will likely move to London. The writing is on the wall.

I still think San Antonio can support a team. Definitely Mexico City, Toronto.

The 17 game season will tide them over until international expansion happens.

Aggiepride

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I think the Mac and Dak dink and dunk offense somehow figures out a way to score a few more points than the Chargers.

This is based on believing the defense won't be stonewalled in their pass rush and the Chargers don't have a Warner and Greenlaw duo wreaking havoc.

I respect Bosa and Mack but I don't believe they're quite at the level of Warner/Greenlaw right now.

Just my opinion.
I think the bye gives the Chargers enough rest to win. Eckler coming back helps.

Our pass rush is only lethal if we have a lead. I still don't think we can stop the run the way we should.

Normally, I might think that a team coming off a bye might be rusty, but not when that team is playing the Cowboys on Monday night.

It's a gut feeling. I think the Chargers win.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

L O L

WTF Jerruh? How much fucking Johnny Walker did you have in you when you said this ridiculous shit?

Purdy might not have an electric arm but it's vastly better than Kellen Moore's was. When was Moore "outstanding" as a QB in this league?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Yeah, we learned you are a complete fucking idiot again and that this team was vastly overhyped.

They don't work hard, they don't play as a team and they don't play with any real fucking pride. You deserve this garbage we have right now for the way you run the organization.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Lamb will get paid like one regardless, book it!
He'll get a big contract and he deserves it. He's one of the best players on the team and is a top-flight WR in this league.

Especially once he is rid of #4 as his QB

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I think the Mac and Dak dink and dunk offense somehow figures out a way to score a few more points than the Chargers.

This is based on believing the defense won't be stonewalled in their pass rush and the Chargers don't have a Warner and Greenlaw duo wreaking havoc.

I respect Bosa and Mack but I don't believe they're quite at the level of Warner/Greenlaw right now.

Just my opinion.
Well first, they dont play the same positions.

Bosa is a really good DE and Mack has been an elite pass rusher for a long time, he also had a 6 sack game a few weeks ago.

And we have Terrence Steele out there to try and block them. The same Terrence Steele that just recorded one of the worst pass block ratings for a single game in the history of PFF.

We're not winning this game.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Cowboys. We always respond well after a loss, especially a bad one. Then we'll grow complacent until the next inevitable collapse.
We'll get blown out and you will damn well accept it.

34-13 Chargers. Book it.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Prescott aint getting another contract. He's fucking toast here.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I think the bye gives the Chargers enough rest to win. Eckler coming back helps.

Our pass rush is only lethal if we have a lead. I still don't think we can stop the run the way we should.

Normally, I might think that a team coming off a bye might be rusty, but not when that team is playing the Cowboys on Monday night.

It's a gut feeling. I think the Chargers win.
Our pass rush has been non-existent since the Jets game. Herbert is going to have a field day and Ekeler coming back is a huge boost for them offensively. Defensively, look for Bosa and Mack to wreck our OL (specifically Steele) and Prescott will throw at least two stupid picks.

Chargers are gonna blow us the fuck out.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Like I said other day, looks like an 11-7 drill on repeat.

Quinn came up with an absolute clunker of a game plan.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
A true #1 is someone the defense is afraid of. Nobody's afraid of Lamb. They were all scared to death of Pearson. Yes it's just this simple.
A couple of teams have two, otherwise half the league doesn't even have one.

Top Bottom