Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Now I know what Bills fans felt like after losing their 4th straight Super Bowl

At least they were somewhat competitive for 3 of those 4 losses.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Now I know what Bills fans felt like after losing their 4th straight Super Bowl

At least they were somewhat competitive for 3 of those 4 losses.
Those were great Bills teams. They should have beaten the Giants, but they were just otn as good as Washington in 1991 or Dallas in 92/93.

This team is NOTHING like those Bills teams.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It will depend on how we lose

If it’s a tough hard fought game and we lose by one score that’s one things. It’s something we can hang our hat on

But if we shit the bed and lose like the last two playoff games, or like we did against the Cardinals then our season is over. So is any resemblance of confidence the team may have had. Losing like that we will once again prove that we can’t compete with the top teams. For a third season in a row!

And there you have it folks. The worst possible outcome

Plus a couple of injuries sprinkled in for good measure!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Bland came back in the game but I don't think Jourdan Lewis did, and his injury looked pretty bad.

LVE may definitely miss some time with his neck history. Goodwin, Turpin and Wilson all suffered significant injuries and did not return to the game either. Doubtful we see any of those guys next week.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Rest in peace 2023 season

It was fun while it lasted

Even “if” we somehow make it into the playoffs we stand zero chance at beating any of the top teams

Every win from here on out only hurts our draft position

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
e68ee0a16e019e9e12f1786972bfede6.jpg

Aggiepride

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Dak smiling and jabbering on the side lines, I seriously think its all just a a paycheck to him now, I don't think he gives zero fucks anymore or if he really ever did.
If Dak cared, he wouldn't have put up a fuss abotu signign a 5 year deal or forced the Cowboys to franchise him.

ALL players know that if they are getting a dollar then that is 1 dollar not going to someone else. They can hope and pray that the cap goes up every year. They can come up with a 21 game schedule and increase the number of teams to do it, but at the end of the day a player who cares about winning will not demand an inordinate portion of the cap.

The second Jaylon Smith, Zeke, etc walked into my office wanting more money I'd get rid of them. This includes Zack Martin. ALL players are expendable and replaceable!

Tom Brady never did and, IMHO, neither did Mahomes. His 250 million was spread out in various ways over 10 years.

Because at the end of the day, whether a team is 11-6 or 6-11 or 0-17 nobody remembers or cares. The only teams that people remember are those that won the SB.

If Jerry wants more money, tell him to open some strip clubs.

These players are lucky I'm not the GM because the first words out of my mouth would be "how many SB did you win me"? Oh, none, goodbye!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If Dak cared, he wouldn't have put up a fuss abotu signign a 5 year deal or forced the Cowboys to franchise him.

ALL players know that if they are getting a dollar then that is 1 dollar not going to someone else. They can hope and pray that the cap goes up every year. They can come up with a 21 game schedule and increase the number of teams to do it, but at the end of the day a player who cares about winning will not demand an inordinate portion of the cap.

The second Jaylon Smith, Zeke, etc walked into my office wanting more money I'd get rid of them. This includes Zack Martin. ALL players are expendable and replaceable!

Tom Brady never did and, IMHO, neither did Mahomes. His 250 million was spread out in various ways over 10 years.

Because at the end of the day, whether a team is 11-6 or 6-11 or 0-17 nobody remembers or cares. The only teams that people remember are those that won the SB.

If Jerry wants more money, tell him to open some strip clubs.

These players are lucky I'm not the GM because the first words out of my mouth would be "how many SB did you win me"? Oh, none, goodbye!

Mahomes just did and just had his contract restructured

daboyz

👀
Reaction score
Don't we have a diamond in the rough quarterback sitting on the bench as Purdy?!

Kirk61

Practice Squad
Reaction score
After last nights cluster fuck and looking at their remaining schedule, Dallas will be lucky to get 8 wins this season

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
After last nights cluster fuck and looking at their remaining schedule, Dallas will be lucky to get 8 wins this season

The worst thing that can happen to this team is that we go on a run and win a bunch of games, then make the playoffs

We just proved once again that we are nowhere near ready or able to compete with the top teams in the league.

Every win from here on out just hurts our draft position.

Top Bottom