dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Going to be interesting to see if Waletzko is active and if so, does he get any snaps at RT in place of Steele if he struggles again (which is likely, he'll be going up against Hutchinson most of the time)

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Today mght be the first time I've ever tuned into this "Talkin Cowboys" show.

Will probably be the last. This has been 9 mins of complete nonsense and absolutely no football talk.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Gonna be a full house of former Jimmy Cowboys, including this guy.

I remember when Jimmy stole him from the Falcons. Was a huge addition for us in 1991.

He's also the answer to a Cowboy trivia question I believe. Any of you hosers know what it is without looking it up?

daboyz

👀
Reaction score
46 Years Ago Today
Watch Benchwarmer Bob get tackled on his way to the quarterback. One of many fouls on just that one play. NFL history.

Last edited:

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Lets hope tomorrow night doesn't end up like the last game at Texas Stadium in 2008 v Ravens.
The team no-showed in the final game at the old stadium.

They no-showed against the Texans in their first ever game.

They no-showed against the Giants in the first game at the new stadium (Eli Manning autographed the locker room wall).

If they no-show for this game, I will be pissed,

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Never invite that stooge from CZ "bobhaze", it might result in me wielding the ban hammer.

Dude literally has multiple threads/posts per week defending officials and insisting the Cowboys are treated no differently than any other team when it comes to calls and noncalls.

I hate stupidity.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Hope Dan Quinn spends plenty of time talking to Jimmy today and tomorrow about good defense and what that looks like.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Hope Dan Quinn spends plenty of time talking to Jimmy today and tomorrow about good defense and what that looks like.
Jimmy, like DQ, preferred smaller, quicker defenders. Safeties playing Linebacker.

The difference is Jimmy would have killed his DT's for never holding their gaps. The Cowboys seem to look the other way as Mazi and Gallimore continually get washed out of plays.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Jimmy, like DQ, preferred smaller, quicker defenders. Safeties playing Linebacker.

The difference is Jimmy would have killed his DT's for never holding their gaps. The Cowboys seem to look the other way as Mazi and Gallimore continually get washed out of plays.
I hear you.

Some of it isnt always getting washed out though, some of it is the DE's seem to always think pass rush first (and they run themselves out of the play, other than DLaw) and we also use a lot of stunts with all the DL. I think some teams have figured out how to attack it and expose them.

Top Bottom