dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I hate feeling this way, but unfortunately I think the 2023 Cowboy will lay an egg on the field tonight and ruin Jimmy Johnson RoH night.

I just don't see any way this defense stops Detroit. They have great receivers and TE's and Goff when not rushed is pretty damn good. Our pass rush has completely disappeared and even if it hasnt, the refs will allow arguably the leagues best OL to just tackle Parsons, DLaw etc etc and keep them away. Then there's the run game, Detroit has two great backs and a really great OL in front of them.

I hope I'm wrong, but I won't be surprised at all if we lose something like 42-17.

daboyz

📣 Cheerleader 🙆‍♂️
Reaction score

I hate feeling this way, but unfortunately I think the 2023 Cowboy will lay an egg on the field tonight and ruin Jimmy Johnson RoH night.
Not going to happen sexy. This forum is going to see dbair so happy after the game, they'll think someone hacked his account!
Cracking Up Lol GIF

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Zoner retardism in high gear the last 48 hours.

1) We should get rid of Dak in offseason and get Russell Wilson
2) Jimmy Johnson was not a great head coach
3) Dak sux because he was excited after throwing the go ahead TD to Cooks last week near the end of the game

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We CAN NOT lose this game and screw up Jimmy going into the ROH! We just cant!

But we will and that’s going to suck

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Decided against Malik Jefferson, brought up Buddy Johnson instead. He was a Stealers 4th rd pick in 2021. 6'2, 240

Carl Davis also up for 3rd straight game.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
WTF. Hendershot a captain this week? For what? Dude is a grade A total fuckup on the field when he is out there. Shouldnt even be on the damn team.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
My UGA Dawgs doing what they needed to do today.

Both teams got royally fucked by the ridiculous playoff committee. Feel sorry for FSU fans for having to see this.

There's absolutely no way Georgia isnt 1 of the 4 best teams though.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The munchkin midget is active today because Dowdle is out injured

Which means we will be lucky to average positive yards when Pollard is out.

Top Bottom