Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Pregame show on YouTube is showing a great Jimmy background special edition right now

Telling his story

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
173182cc97332bfe67034758c3f6c493.jpg
FB_IMG_1703911649050.jpg

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Need an all world showing tonight, time to come up big in a big game late in the season instead of coming up as spineless losers.

Show some fucking spine. PLay with some attitude and some force. Dont miss tackles left and right.

Score tds in the redone. Get pressure on Goff, who makes mistakes with pressure.

Do something different tonight and win a huge game that matters.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Waletzko and Richards are both inactive, which surprises me considering how bad Edoga and Steele both were last week.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Need an all world showing tonight, time to come up big in a big game late in the season instead of coming up as spineless losers.

Show some fucking spine. PLay with some attitude and some force. Dont miss tackles left and right.

Score tds in the redone. Get pressure on Goff, who makes mistakes with pressure.

Do something different tonight and win a huge game that matters.
If we lose tonight, it's not inconceivable that we lose five in a row to end the year. We might sit guys next week if the game is meaningless and we might lose that first road playoff game. Think of me as your ray of sunshine.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
If we lose tonight, it's not inconceivable that we lose five in a row to end the year. We might sit guys next week if the game is meaningless and we might lose that first road playoff game. Think of me as your ray of sunshine.
Yep, I think so.

At that point has to be major changes there in Big D.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If we don’t kill ourselves with Penalties we will win this game!

Every game we lost this year was lost because we shot ourselves in the foot with ill timed drive killing penalties.

I want to see some disciplined football tonight that will make Jimmy proud!

Jimmy wouldn’t have put up with the shit this team has pulled this season with all the damn league leading penalties. He’d be up ones side and down the other of every single one of their asses if his teams pulled this undisciplined bullshit

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
If we don’t kill ourselves with Penalties we will win this game!

Every game we lost this year was lost because we shot ourselves in the foot with ill timed drive killing penalties.

I want to see some disciplined football tonight that will make Jimmy proud!

Jimmy wouldn’t have put up with the shit this team has pulled this season with all the damn league leading penalties. He’d be up ones side and down the other of every single one of their asses if his teams pulled this undisciplined bullshit
I dont need to hear shit about fucking penalties. Too many of them are out and out bullshit calls.

Never mind the absolutely inexplicable shitshow with Parsons and some of our other defenders getting fucking gang raped to death with no calls.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Jones should have begged for Jimmy to go into the locker-room before kickoff and fire up the team.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Let’s Gooooooooooooooo Cowboys!

Dak is undefeated vs the Lions
The Cowboys are undefeated at home this season

Let’s keep it going!

Go make Jimmy proud you fuckers!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Comment from pregame show on final TD in reference to Steele

"Their RT was on spin cycle blocking air" on Prescott's TD to Cooks

And that was right after showing braindead Edoga's decision to not block his guy and try to help on a guy that was already being doubled.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We need a dominant game like we had vs the Rams where we were strong in all three phases of the game.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
McCarthy- "Jimmy congrats, you were one of the greats"

Jimmy- "Payton Hendershot a captain for a huge late season national TV game?"

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
And the Cowboys suckitude on defense continues.

Another possession, another score given up (easily)

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Good grief, what a fucking awful decision and throw.

Looked like he could have easily hit a little dump off underneath, then looked like he could have run for it, then he throws it right to the other CB for easy pick.

Team getting their asses beat already.

Top Bottom