dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Sounds like Turpin may have to miss the game Sunday with the shoulder/rib thing. He hasn't practiced any this week. Deuce Vaughn has been getting all the 1st team reps on returns.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Why?

No need to "force" anything. Take what's there, and if they can't cover Lamb or Ferguson you keep throwing it to them.

You don't get extra points for throwing to others.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Memo to Steele, this wasnt the first game this year you sucked.

And memo to Johnny Walker GM- this was a fucking pathetic contract decision

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

I-really-hate-that-man GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I hope this game is so out of hand be the half that we rest Dak, Parsons, pollard, Hankins, and few others.

We need to get the midget some snaps, along with Luepke, Mazzi, Sam Williams, and a few others some valuable game reps when the game isn’t on the line.

RogtaDru

Spectator
Reaction score

terrence steele's contract

View attachment 12256

Weird that all the buzz last year about Zack Martin saying he was the best run blocking tackle in the game and then how noticeable his absence was felt once he tore up his knee and Tyron tried replacing him on the right side and the run game basically disappeared.
So then I guess within a year's time the guy just totally morphed into a straight garbage player regardless of the ascending player traits he showed last year.
There might be something to that old saying "Not all players heal as fast/the same as other players from torn up knees.

While I do agree that the financial part of the second contract given to the guy is a valid yet separate discussion altogether though.
But again, that's Jerry being Jerry with his second contracts.

Top Bottom