dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
We should roll them today but I expect we won't.

I think the game ends up very smilar to 2022 late-season clunker wins vs Houston and Tennessee.

Defense will probably perform poorly vs a nobody rookie QB and a Giant offense that literally has nothing other than Barkley at RB.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

‘My mom still makes my bed’: New York Giants quarterback Tommy DeVito still enjoying home comforts ahead of first NFL start

Kirk61

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Cracks me up, Cincinnati player tries to rip a Texan's player head clean off by ripping his helmet off from his shoulders while two others trying to grab the football from his grasp . This aint football, its street thuggery. HAHAHA!!

daboyz

📣 Cheerleader 🙆‍♂️
Reaction score
Today Dallas will play lights out again & have everything going their way as always when playing a below .500 team. And I'm sure they won't even be near shooting themselves in the foot as last week!

They may even let the Gnats score on them instead of having them lay another goose egg. Game will be a blowout.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
L O L

Halftime, Deshaun "worst personnel decision in NFL history" Watson: 6/20, 79 yards and a pick 6

Kirk61

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Anyone know a free streaming website for NFL games where you don t have to have an account or download their VPN? Seems none exist anymore

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
On another note, why is this fucking Browns/Ravens game still just at halftime. It's been two full hours since they kicked off. All the other games are well into or very close to the end of the 3rd qtr.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Not really. They did that vs a healthy Giants team and then blew out the Jets the following week, and then lost the lowly fucking Cardinals in week 3.
Yeah, they'd gave to follow it up next week and beyond. But you can't get it going without a good start, and if they can't start here...

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Noah Brown with another big game :tiptoe
2nd straight game for him with 6 receptions and 150+ yards.

He only had 8 catches for barely 100 yards the entire rest of the season though.

That said, CJ Stroud is awesome. Another 300+ yd game for him and they lead the Bungles on the road. Carolina made an incredibly horrible decision with #1 pick.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Gettig worried I am going to get screwed by this Aints Vikings game.

Vikes had a chance to pretty much ice the game in FG range for 11 pt lead, but got a holding call and then a huge sack to force punt.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Whiners curb stomping a good Jacksonville team today.

Randy Gregory doesn't even show up in box score though.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Stroud about to orchestrate his 2nd straight last drive of the game victory.

Noah Brown now up to 170+ yards now.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
he's finally playing with a real quarterback :awkward
If we lose today we'll have the same record of the completely rebuilding mode-Texans with a rookie QB starting all 9 games.

#JerruhGMwinning

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Lamar Jackson L O L

Ravens just blew big 2nd half lead and lost to Browns at home

Top Bottom