yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Why is Mike McCarthy still here? I know why Dak is still here and it’s not performance based. Jerry it’s past time. Put your ego aside and hire a dog! Turn him loose and let him shake this organization up. Please don’t continue neutering your head coach. Let them put some fear in these players. Get rid of the country club atmosphere and win a championship. You’re pussy footing around. When I played high school football for the mighty West Orange Stark Mustangs we had a sign in the locker room that read “ What You Do Speaks So Loudly I Can’t Hear What You Say.” This is really on you Mr. Jones . We buy your merchandise, we buy your overpriced tickets, we pay for your over priced parking, and we patronize businesses that support our Cowboys. You have gotten all your going to get from Mike McCarthy and staff . Time for a change even if that means taking a step back. This current roster deserves a big kick in the ass! They are undisciplined, entitled, and downright soft! These are not the Dallas Cowboys I grew up admiring. No way! Just because they have a star on their helmet doesn’t make them a Real Dallas Cowboy. Take a look in the mirror Mr Jones because this is the product you have produced and one you keep selling. Cowboys Fans are tired. Time to make everyone in your organization extremely uncomfortable. It starts with you Mr Jones!

hate to break it to you but jeri doesnt care about you or any other fan.

Sure, he'll pay lip service to everyone but he has obvious contempt and dare I say hate for every fan who is unwilling to give him the love and attention he so desperately covets. I suspect seeing fans he knows despise him suffer because of the atrocious ways of losing for 29+ years and counting gives him solace for never being able to prove everyone wrong about his football acumen & doing things his way.

Cowboy fans are stupid enough to abide in spite of him giving everyone the middle finger for 30 years while laughing in their collective faces year in and out & continuing to print money hand over fist without ever having to change.

Don't expect anything to change in his lifetime and since humans tend to be a chip off the ol' block, whether they want to or not, expect nothing to change long after he's 6 feet under,.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Putting this here too, posted it in our offseason thread as well.

David Moore is reporting McCarthy will not be fired. His source is probably Spawn so it's almost 100% a sure thing.

Also says Prescott long term deal is going to happen. Lastly for the final gut punch, says if for some reason Quinn doesn't get a HC gig they will likely keep him too.

So basically, zero accountability for the three people most responsible for three consecutive years of postseason failure, and the last one being the most embarrassing postseason loss in franchise history.

Mustang1

0le Ball Coach
Reaction score

Putting this here too, posted it in our offseason thread as well.

David Moore is reporting McCarthy will not be fired. His source is probably Spawn so it's almost 100% a sure thing.

Also says Prescott long term deal is going to happen. Lastly for the final gut punch, says if for some reason Quinn doesn't get a HC gig they will likely keep him too.

So basically, zero accountability for the three people most responsible for three consecutive years of postseason failure, and the last one being the most embarrassing postseason loss in franchise history.

Mustang1

0le Ball Coach
Reaction score
Might as well call us the Dallas One-n-Dones. All of this is on JJ. This is his baby. What a pile of mediocrity! So very disappointing!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I know I'm pulling hard for him to kill it in these interviews.
Can't imagine anyone hiring him after that debacle of a collapse.

Let's review your record.

Epic defensive collapse in the Super Bowl.
Epic defensive collapse vs. SF this season.
Weak defensive effort vs Buffalo and Philadelphia.
Poor defensive results vs almost every winning team faced last two years.
Towering defensive collapse vs GB in the playoffs.

Yeah, no thanks.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Can't imagine anyone hiring him after that debacle of a collapse.

Let's review your record.

Epic defensive collapse in the Super Bowl.
Epic defensive collapse vs. SF this season.
Weak defensive effort vs Buffalo and Philadelphia.
Poor defensive results vs almost every winning team faced last two years.
Towering defensive collapse vs GB in the playoffs.

Yeah, no thanks.
Worst part of that is David Moore says if he doesnt get a HC gig, we are keeping him.

Top Bottom