Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
DQ interviewing with the Panthers and Commanders on Wednesday, titans and chargers on Thursday

Seahawks also requested an interview

Clearly his performance on Sunday had zero impact on his desirability around the league

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
DQ interviewing with the Panthers and Commanders on Wednesday, titans and chargers on Thursday

Seahawks also requested an interview

Clearly his performance on Sunday had zero impact on his desirability around the league
Pretty sure Kellen Moore got interviews once upon a time too

Mustang1

0le Ball Coach
Reaction score
Why is Mike McCarthy still here? I know why Dak is still here and it’s not performance based. Jerry it’s past time. Put your ego aside and hire a dog! Turn him loose and let him shake this organization up. Please don’t continue neutering your head coach. Let them put some fear in these players. Get rid of the country club atmosphere and win a championship. You’re pussy footing around. When I played high school football for the mighty West Orange Stark Mustangs we had a sign in the locker room that read “ What You Do Speaks So Loudly I Can’t Hear What You Say.” This is really on you Mr. Jones . We buy your merchandise, we buy your overpriced tickets, we pay for your over priced parking, and we patronize businesses that support our Cowboys. You have gotten all your going to get from Mike McCarthy and staff . Time for a change even if that means taking a step back. This current roster deserves a big kick in the ass! They are undisciplined, entitled, and downright soft! These are not the Dallas Cowboys I grew up admiring. No way! Just because they have a star on their helmet doesn’t make them a Real Dallas Cowboy. Take a look in the mirror Mr Jones because this is the product you have produced and one you keep selling. Cowboys Fans are tired. Time to make everyone in your organization extremely uncomfortable. It starts with you Mr Jones!

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Why is Mike McCarthy still here?

It's a real shame. MM is the first real HC we've had here in YEARS. Probably since BP. He climbed and grinded his way up the coaching ladder. He did the best he could with Dak and the wheels didn't fall off when we were missing players, even the QB. I always said the sign of a good HC is winning without his QB and MM did just that with Cooper Rush, no less. MM will be just another victim of the QB.

But at the end of the day, MM chose this path knowing what he had at QB. But he thought he could change him from what he is and cover his shortfalls. So I guess, in that sense, he has to own it. MM with a QB Romo may have been different. Romo carried his teams but he too came up short when it mattered. The team carries Dak and he thrives when the D is good and he's not pressured to make plays. But this also puts pressure on the D to be perfect and just an impossible task to stack wins and get through the playoffs.

Be careful what you wish for.........

Top Bottom