Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
As fun as the ride's been, Cooper Rush isn't going to stay undefeated forever. As good as our defense is, Philly will still score enough points that the Dallas offense will have to outscore them to win this game. I don't see that happening, not in Philly anyways. Eagles 27 Cowboys 20.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I see 41-9 Philly. Yeah. Not gonna be that we can't outscore 'em. Gonna be that we can't stop 'em.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I see 41-9 Philly. Yeah. Not gonna be that we can't outscore 'em. Gonna be that we can't stop 'em.

The odds of us winning in Philly are slim but I just don't see them scoring 41 points. This D has been playing really well and while I think Hurts has been playing great, he'll be tested Sunday night.

I actually think it's going to be a good game and we may lose by a touchdown or two. Our D won't be the problem. We'll probably need to score more often on offense and I just don't think Cooper Rush can do that. Either way, to come out of this stretch with 1 loss before the "franchise" comes back is a huge win in and of itself. No one could have guessed we'd beat both SB teams.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Early nomination for ridiculous post of the week.

Love to hear your logic behind this great prediction. They've played 5 games and haven't scored 40+ in any game. They've scored 30+ once (open day vs horrible Lions defense) and are coming off a game in which they managed only 20 pts vs Cardinals.

Basically you are saying our defense sux worse than any of the 5 teams they've played this year.

I'll admit I don't think we'll win but I don't see them scoring 30-40 pts on us either, unless we just have a slew of offensive turnovers.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Early nomination for ridiculous post of the week.

Love to hear your logic behind this great prediction. They've played 5 games and haven't scored 40+ in any game. They've scored 30+ once (open day vs horrible Lions defense) and are coming off a game in which they managed only 20 pts vs Cardinals.

Basically you are saying our defense sux worse than any of the 5 teams they've played this year.

I'll admit I don't think we'll win but I don't see them scoring 30-40 pts on us either, unless we just have a slew of offensive turnovers.

This is going to leave a mark.

And serious question......Dooms is our boy but has anyone else noticed a change in him since he lost weight? I'm concerned for his mental well being.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Cancel culture coming for Aikman.

ESPN is a bunch of woke fucktards, so despite paying Troy megabucks to come there expect them to do the wrong thing and cave. I'm sure before they do they'll try to force Aikman to do some sort of national apology, but I hope he does the right thing and tells them to go fuck themselves.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Cancel culture coming for Aikman.

ESPN is a bunch of woke fucktards, so despite paying Troy megabucks to come there expect them to do the wrong thing and cave. I'm sure before they do they'll try to force Aikman to do some sort of national apology, but I hope he does the right thing and tells them to go fuck themselves.

There is too much money involved for Troy to do the right thing.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm kind of wondering if we won't see Prescott until after the bye week now.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score

I'll admit I don't think we'll win but I don't see them scoring 30-40 pts on us either, unless we just have a slew of offensive turnovers
I see us giving up TDs several ways, in a meltdown. Offense defense and special teams. Book it.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It’s going to be all about the run game. On both sides.

Can we stop their run game? That is where we have continued to struggle this season. So it will be interesting to see how DQ schemes up his run defense this week.

And we have had success when we run the ball over 25 times a game. I thing the stat is 100% win rate. I can’t remember how far that stat goes back. But the point remains the same.

You know Philly is going to try to lock down the run and make Rush beat them with his arm. If Philly can do that then this very well could be the type of game Dooms is predicting.

Hopefully our Defense can get us some easy and much needed points this week.

Top Bottom