Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
May be an image of text that says '4 THINGS EVERYONE HATES สವ'

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Gronk cracked me up but he's right - to avoid the roughing the passer calls act like you're helping an old lady cross the street, when you get hold of a QB! Don't let her fall and if she does don't land on her!

Simple stuff!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I hate having to wait all day for the Cowboys game.

Especially when the earlier games are shit matchups that I have no interest in watching.

Last edited:

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score

Especially when the earlier games are shit matchups that I have no interest in watching.
I'm enjoying watching the NY Jest pushing around the fudge packers. I hate Rodgers and GB.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score

I'm flipping back and forth between Vikings/Dolphins and Giants/Ravens. Neither one's overly exciting yet, but they're both setting up to be close.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I'm flipping back and forth between Vikings/Dolphins and Giants/Ravens. Neither one's overly exciting yet, but they're both setting up to be close.
Gnats are 4reals, you can see they're well coached now.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I just watch the NFL Mix which shows 8 active games at the same time. Then I’ll flip to whatever Chanel appears to have some action.

At least there is a good matchup between the Bills and Chiefs for the next game.

Top Bottom