Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
This game SHOULD pretty much be sealed. Surely we're not gonna be givin up 13 points in 5 minutes?

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
This game SHOULD pretty much be sealed. Surely we're not gonna be givin up 13 points in 5 minutes?
One would think. Sadly, the first words that came to mind when I read your question were "Never say never"...

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Living in LA and hearing all the new and first time Rams fans (since the SB) talking shit all week just makes this win that much more satisfying!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
That was possibly the most satisfied I've been with their game as a whole so far this season.
Yep it's hard to find a lot of fault.

Kudos to Parsons gutting it out, showed some heart.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yep it's hard to find a lot of fault.

Kudos to Parsons gutting it out, showed some heart.

Hopefully he doesn’t have anything lingering that will slow him down in the coming weeks

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
We beat the soup bow champs, we beat the AFC champs... Although it's fair to say neither of those teams is really all that good. I'm not sure what/who we are.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I just hope that when Dak does come back that we don’t stop running the ball. We better not go back to the same bullshit 70/30 pass/run play calling we were running with Dak.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
If Lamar Jackson could hit his receivers worth a crap tonight Baltimore would be up by three scores...

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Granted, more of a reference to how wide ass open they seem to keep getting than anything.
They scheme it to the max but they don't have a passer who can deliver. People complain about Dak but Dak hits those

Top Bottom