Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Pretty impressive
6772dcab448476b7db7fe8f4666d1013.jpg

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Kudos to that stupid fucktard Goodell. Because of his make no sense whatsoever TV (or not TV) contract, only about 14 people saw this absolute disaster of a football game last night.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Kudos to that stupid fucktard Goodell. Because of his make no sense whatsoever TV (or not TV) contract, only about 14 people saw this absolute disaster of a football game last night.
For the second week in a row we were treated to two quarterbacks putting on a clinic about why their longtime teams moved off them. Just putrid and incompetent offenses.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
For the second week in a row we were treated to two quarterbacks putting on a clinic about why their longtime teams moved off them. Just putrid and incompetent offenses.
That new Denver coach Nathanial Hackett is looking like a really hopeless cause.

Depending on what version of the story you believe, either Dan Quinn was asked to take the job and decided against it, or the Broncos picked this Hackett guy over him. Both stories have been reported.

Either way, I'd say we got lucky. Glad we kept him for at least one more year as DC.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
And to think that MANY of the "experts" claimed both those teams were now Soup Bowl caliber because of those two acquisitions.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Last nights combined masterful QB performances:

47/80 (59%), 525 yds (6.6yds per attempt), NO touchdowns (passing or offensive in general), 4 picks, 10 sacks and 3 fumbles (they recovered all 3 however)...horrendous QBR's

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Last nights combined masterful QB performances:

47/80 (59%), 525 yds (6.6yds per attempt), NO touchdowns (passing or offensive in general), 4 picks, 10 sacks and 3 fumbles (they recovered all 3 however)...horrendous QBR's
It was painful to watch. I like low scoring games, but not when it's due mainly to completely incompetent offensive play.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Right now I’m really glad I did NOT buy tickets to Sundays game at SoFi Stadium

Top Bottom