dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Like I said in another thread, this has the potential to be a huge dilemma for the franchise if Prescott returns, says he is healthy an then doesn't perform at an acceptable level or worse, we lose games because of poor QB play.

Of course this assumes Cooper Rush continues to play well and we win some before Prescot comes back as well.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
What an out and out lie by Jerry Nutjob.

The story at the time was Jones was FURIOUS upon finding out Stevie had put that behavior clause in Gregory's deal again, because daddy wanted to keep Gregory bad.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Like I said in another thread, this has the potential to be a huge dilemma for the franchise if Prescott returns, says he is healthy an then doesn't perform at an acceptable level or worse, we lose games because of poor QB play.

Of course this assumes Cooper Rush continues to play well and we win some before Prescot comes back as well.

It's still a young season and Cooper has a ways to go before being considered the starter over Dak. But if he keeps winning while Dak is out and Dak shits the bed or looks lost, the fans will demand a change. And I don't believe anything the snake oil salesman says.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The story at the time was Jones was FURIOUS upon finding out Stevie had put that behavior clause in Gregory's deal again, because daddy wanted to keep Gregory bad.

Jerry forgot what he had for breakfast. Just like the fraud in the Whitehouse. One old man is holding the country hostage and the other is holding the Cowboys hostage.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Not that its a big fucking deal to me, but what kind of garbage did the NFL pull with this Thursday Night Football shit?

It wasn't on any network or cable channel that I could find, and later in the season we have a TNF game at the Titans.

Count on Goodell to fuck EVERYTHING up in regards to this dumbshit league.

Really wish the NFL would just go under so I wouldn't feel obligated to suffer watching the Cowboys.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Not that its a big fucking deal to me, but what kind of garbage did the NFL pull with this Thursday Night Football shit?
Amazon paid through the nose for the rights to the TNF package. Outbid everyone else.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Whoever buys the rights to Sunday Ticket after the Direct TV Contract expires at the end of this year better offer a game by game purchase option.

Apple was in the bidding for it and did say they would offer single game purchases.

We as Cowboy fans are luckier than some other teams because we are always in prime time or the game of the week and are played locally. Even for me in Los Angeles, I will get a number of games for free every season just because we are either prime time or we are being played locally if one of our local teams aren’t playing at the same time.

It would suck to be a Browns fan. You would have to pay for every single week!

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
NFL Network replays it starting at 11:15 that night, which is great for people who don't have to get up before noon, but doesn't do a lot for the rest of us...

Top Bottom