Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The real Carson Wentz finally arrived in Washington last week, kinda says enough. Dallas 26 Washington 16.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I can see this one being a bloodbath for Wentz.

It wouldn’t surprise me if he doesn’t finish the game.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Had put this in the other thread before this one was created.

Wentz' pocket presence is almost non-existent.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You just know Washington has been working on their short game all week. 3 step drops and out. Is Wentz smart enough to execute the game plan and do it consistently for 4 quarters? Can our D stop the run and keep Wentz in 2nd and 3rd and long?

Our D is changing the way OC's prepare for us. It's refreshing.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
First off, it's WINCE. Carson Wince.

Secondly, We SHOULD be able to pretty much push the Commoders around and kick their ass. I don't have a feel for this game either way but I'll take Dallas 24-16

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Wentz is gonna have the yips and already be seeing ghosts midway through the second quarter. He will be giving the ball away. Either by sack strip fumbles, or by bad throws caused by our constant pressure.

27 Cowboys
10 Redskins

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Skins have way more weapons than NY, and they're determined to put the Philly stinker behind them, so it won't be a cakewalk. Plus, we tend to suck at noon kickoff games.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We lead the league in sacks
They lead the league in sacks allowed

Should make for a fun game for Cowboy fans!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Skins have way more weapons than NY, and they're determined to put the Philly stinker behind them, so it won't be a cakewalk. Plus, we tend to suck at noon kickoff games.
You sure about that?

I agree with you that it probably won't be a cakewalk, but they are going to be using a 3rd string C on an already mediocre to bad OL. They haven't shown they can run on anyone yet and Wentz is nowhere near as mobile as Burrow or Jones is.

If we avoid turnovers I think we will win something like 20-10

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Post at CZ says for the 2023 season to date, only Tom Brady has a quicker release of the football than Cooper Rush.

They cite DC.com as the source but I haven't been able to fidn it to link here.

Rush has been getting the ball off on average in 2.36 seconds. Only Tom Brady is ahead of him at 2.22.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Almost 50 yrs since this happened. Pretty amazing when you think about it because we had some superb defensive teams in 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1992, 1993, 1994 and 95.

Top Bottom