Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We start out strong and then do the same shit that we do week in and week out that leads to a loss. We’re dominating but this game feels off.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Hackett isn't going to keep the Denver job long if he doesn't get his shit together...

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
We start out strong and then do the same shit that we do week in and week out that leads to a loss. We’re dominating but this game feels off.
We can only just roll our eyes.

17-17.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
19 plays, nine minutes of game clock time. We simply couldn't get them off the field.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Schultz can’t block my grandmother. So what do we do? Keep asking him to run block. This team sucks.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Bill Maher's kid comes through! Dallas WINS just like I told you nattering nabobs of negativism.

Kirk61

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Not too shabby, it looked like your typical sloppy Zak type win. Go Cowboy's RAH, RAH, RAH!!!

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
MM needs to go and KM needs to go with him. I’m done with both those scrubs. First because KM can’t call a game. He lacks experience and a feel for the game. And MM because he’s the HC and an offensive mind. He should know better.

MM is a fatter version of Garrett. Not that I think the guy is overly obese like Dooms thinks. But he’s just heavier than Garrett. So that’s that. He’s got to go.

PS. I hope Dak doesn’t see the field the rest of the year.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Not that I think the guy is overly obese like Dooms thinks
I've never said he's obese. I've only ever correctly pointed out he's a fat slob.

But, that's not even my problem with him.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
31 pass attempts and 27 rush attempts. I like to see that. That’s 46.5% rushing plays.

That is the best rushing percentage we have seen since Carrot Top was fired.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Somebody forgot to tell this young Bears team they're supposed to just lay down for GB.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Seen both the Bears and GB trying to one-up each other with use of I -formation power football plays from the frikkin 60s. 65 toss power trap even got ran. I may have been the only person recognizing what was going on. It did my heart good to see these young coaches keeping this old school power football alive.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Seen both the Bears and GB trying to one-up each other with use of I -formation power football plays from the frikkin 60s. 65 toss power trap even got ran. I may have been the only person recognizing what was going on. It did my heart good to see these young coaches keeping this old school power football alive.
The Packers dont have any WR's and the Bears dont have any offensive talent.

That's why.

Top Bottom