Mustang1

0le Ball Coach
Reaction score
No contradiction here. I sat 14 rows up behind our team tonight on the 50 yard line. I watched the warm ups and stayed until the game was over and fireworks flying at Fed Ex field. This team and organization lacks the “it” factor to get to the championship level of play we experienced in the 70s and 90s which coincidentally were the eras where we had true franchise QBs and coaching. I have analyzed our team and followed intensely these season like every season. Don’t care anything about stats and rankings. The only ranking or stat that matters is holding that super bowl trophy at the end of the season. You will never get there with any team that played the way we did tonight period. No more excuse. Dak ain’t the guy that’s going to raise a super bowl trophy. Neither is Kellen Moore. Mike McCarthy should be calling the plays against Tampa Bay next week especially if his head is going to roll after this one and done debacle. I am a loyal and knowledgeable long term cowboys fan and I have seen enough.

Mustang1

0le Ball Coach
Reaction score
hate to break to you but this is your Dallas Cowboys with nothing in the way of jeri & spawn and always will be. Their ineptitude and need for limelight over football substance will forever keep them from winning another Super Bowl. You can change the QB, the RB, the OL, DL, the HC coach, the DC, the OC, etc, etc and its just rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic

what Mike Singletary said about Vernon Davis applies to jeri & spawn:

"It is more about them than it is about the team, Cannot play with ’em. Cannot win with ’em. Cannot coach with ’em. Can’t do it!”

Hope is dead

Mustang1

0le Ball Coach
Reaction score
Oh there’s always those out there that will look at Daks “incredible stats” and take him. Maybe a Russel Wilson type scenario. There will be takers. Someone out there will think they can fine tune him and coach him up. No contradiction here. There would be takers!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Oh there’s always those out there that will look at Daks “incredible stats” and take him. Maybe a Russel Wilson type scenario. There will be takers. Someone out there will think they can fine tune him and coach him up. No contradiction here. There would be takers!
If he's truly not worth a shit then no, there won't be any takers willing to give up anything of value for him.

Wilson has a SB ring, Einstein.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Same crap as he spits out after every game with costly turnovers. He's learned well at the Jerry Jones School of Repetitive Sound Bites...

Its not just the interceptions. This game was possibly one of the worst displays of inaccuracy and terrible decision making that I have seen in a long, long time.

He gave this team ZERO chance to win. NONE, NADA, ZILCH. He was BY FAR the worst player on the field for either team.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Detroit has a MAN for a coach, and we don't.

Has the RESPECT of his players. They'll eat nails and crap I-beams for him.

Their mission tonight? Stop GB from getting into the playoffs.

They're eliminated. Their coach said, "they're not going either." 20-16 Detroit with 5:55 left.

"For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!"
Really happy for him (Campbell). Totally agree with your bolded statements.

He got a shit ton out of that team this year and last night was one of the best examples in recent history that coaches who can LEAD and MOTIVATE do still matter.

They had absolutely nothing to play for and had to go on the road, on a grass field in cold weather where they had to know the league was cheering for A Rodge to the playoffs, and stuck it right up the Packers asses.

And they've got the 6th pick of the draft in April thanks to another lousy Rams personnel move.

And how bout Seattle, they've got the FIFTH pick of the draft thanks to an even worse personnel decision by Denver, and Seattle is in the playoffs.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
People ask me "why do you pick on fat slob Mike" and THIS is why, motherfuckers. Do any of you jamoches really think our players would do what you're seeing Detroit's players do tonight? Well fuck no they wouldn't.
Hell fucking no. If that had been our team in that situation playing that game up there it would have been 45-10 Packers

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
You know as long as I have lived I have been a Cowboys fan. I have been giving this deep thought as I am disturbed immensely with what I witnessed first hand tonight. I think it would be impossible for me to overstate what a complete debacle tonight was for the Cowboys organization and fan base. This wasn't one team just whipping another teams ass... this was something entirely different. This team quit tonight. I can safely say in all my years of being a fan I have never ever seen anything like this..that's how bad it was. I can safely say that heads would fucking roll if I owned that team and Dak would be right at the top of my list. No more talk no more mr nice guy no awe shucks none of that shit. If it was foggy before it is fucking crystal clear that Dak ain't your guy. Firing McCarthy and trading away a first round pick to hire Payton won't change shit. You have to trade Dak Prescott and solely focus on getting a real franchise qb. If that means trading an entire draft to get that qb then so be it. You ain't going nowhere without a real franchise qb period! In addition you better have an offensive minded coach who knows his shit. The redskins knew our plays before we ran them. Kellen Moore couldn't coach his way out of a wet sack of shit with the winning game plan printed in big bold brail letters on the inside. This is so fucking frustrating because we as fans who buy their shit deserve better than what we are being served by Chef Jeruh Jones and his son Spawn. Same ole fucking leftovers. I'm tired of it.
Good post, agree with most.

But you have to get rid of this entire coaching staff. They have earned the right to be fired.

They can't motivate a flea to bite a dogs ass.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
People talk about Dak being a leader but he sure didn't play the part last night. When everything is going bad and the chips are down, your franchise QB has to carry the team. That's not Dak and I always said Dak couldn't carry the team, at least not in a consistent fashion.

Dak vs rookie Sam Howell shouldn't even be a discussion. And when Dak falters, the whole team goes with him. The state of the QB play in the NFC is pretty wide open. This is the year to make some noise. If we don't do it this year, we never will with Dak.

Yes, ownership sucks and they create an environment of lazy, entitled athletes waiting to get rich. See Parsons, Micah.......players are playing not to get hurt. Dak is gun shy. We can blame MM but we'll be here again with another HC if we have the same QB. He's a coach killer.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
ROFL

Who thinks we can get anything in a trade for Dak?
We won't have to worry about that because Johnny Walker GM wouldn't even answer the phone from interested teams.

Prescott has turned into an exact clone of Jerry when it comes to winning and losing.

Losing doesn't bother him but when he came out of college he was not like that. The environment has ruined him.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yep. OL has been absolutely horrendous at run blocking for weeks.

By the way the Redstinks held us to the two worst rushing games we've had this season. (62 1st time and yesterday's 64). Tampa in week one and Titans last week were only other games we didn't gain at least 107.

We'll be lucky to rush for 50 yds next week.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
These goldang jaguas... They really remind me of them 92 Cawboys... Way young team with a Young rocket arm monster QB, 3-down nifty back, a defense that can win the game with sudden electrifying violence, and a really sharp head coach and staff.

They're in the playoffs, girls. Beat the titmans tonight with the exact sudden electrifying violence I mentioned before. 1-15 two years ago, 3-13 last year, and 9-8 this year and division champs.

Not going anywhere in these playoffs, still have flaws and some holes to fill... might win one playoff game, but they're on their way to being special.

Top Bottom