Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
They were talking earlier in the game how Rodgers was doing a good job of reigning it in, I think it's time for him to let it a little loose.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Same crap as he spits out after every game with costly turnovers. He's learned well at the Jerry Jones School of Repetitive Sound Bites...

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Detroit has a MAN for a coach, and we don't.

Has the RESPECT of his players. They'll eat nails and crap I-beams for him.

Their mission tonight? Stop GB from getting into the playoffs.

They're eliminated. Their coach said, "they're not going either." 20-16 Detroit with 5:55 left.

"For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!"

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
People ask me "why do you pick on fat slob Mike" and THIS is why, motherfuckers. Do any of you jamoches really think our players would do what you're seeing Detroit's players do tonight? Well fuck no they wouldn't.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Detroit made my Sunday great. Made my day to see that entitled prick Rodgers shown the door.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Hopefully both Brady and Rodgers retire with losing records for their last season to end their careers

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Hopefully both Brady and Rodgers retire with losing records for their last season to end their careers
Yeah when Brady finally loses in the divisional round.

Neither guy is retiring. Just moving to different cities to collect that last monster check.

Mustang1

0le Ball Coach
Reaction score
You know as long as I have lived I have been a Cowboys fan. I have been giving this deep thought as I am disturbed immensely with what I witnessed first hand tonight. I think it would be impossible for me to overstate what a complete debacle tonight was for the Cowboys organization and fan base. This wasn't one team just whipping another teams ass... this was something entirely different. This team quit tonight. I can safely say in all my years of being a fan I have never ever seen anything like this..that's how bad it was. I can safely say that heads would fucking roll if I owned that team and Dak would be right at the top of my list. No more talk no more mr nice guy no awe shucks none of that shit. If it was foggy before it is fucking crystal clear that Dak ain't your guy. Firing McCarthy and trading away a first round pick to hire Payton won't change shit. You have to trade Dak Prescott and solely focus on getting a real franchise qb. If that means trading an entire draft to get that qb then so be it. You ain't going nowhere without a real franchise qb period! In addition you better have an offensive minded coach who knows his shit. The redskins knew our plays before we ran them. Kellen Moore couldn't coach his way out of a wet sack of shit with the winning game plan printed in big bold brail letters on the inside. This is so fucking frustrating because we as fans who buy their shit deserve better than what we are being served by Chef Jeruh Jones and his son Spawn. Same ole fucking leftovers. I'm tired of it.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
You know as long as I have lived I have been a Cowboys fan. I have been giving this deep thought as I am disturbed immensely with what I witnessed first hand tonight. I think it would be impossible for me to overstate what a complete debacle tonight was for the Cowboys organization and fan base. This wasn't one team just whipping another teams ass... this was something entirely different. This team quit tonight. I can safely say in all my years of being a fan I have never ever seen anything like this..that's how bad it was. I can safely say that heads would fucking roll if I owned that team and Dak would be right at the top of my list. No more talk no more mr nice guy no awe shucks none of that shit. If it was foggy before it is fucking crystal clear that Dak ain't your guy. Firing McCarthy and trading away a first round pick to hire Payton won't change shit. You have to trade Dak Prescott and solely focus on getting a real franchise qb. If that means trading an entire draft to get that qb then so be it. You ain't going nowhere without a real franchise qb period! In addition you better have an offensive minded coach who knows his shit. The redskins knew our plays before we ran them. Kellen Moore couldn't coach his way out of a wet sack of shit with the winning game plan printed in big bold brail letters on the inside. This is so fucking frustrating because we as fans who buy their shit deserve better than what we are being served by Chef Jeruh Jones and his son Spawn. Same ole fucking leftovers. I'm tired of it.

hate to break to you but this is your Dallas Cowboys with nothing in the way of jeri & spawn and always will be. Their ineptitude and need for limelight over football substance will forever keep them from winning another Super Bowl. You can change the QB, the RB, the OL, DL, the HC coach, the DC, the OC, etc, etc and its just rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic

what Mike Singletary said about Vernon Davis applies to jeri & spawn:

"It is more about them than it is about the team, Cannot play with ’em. Cannot win with ’em. Cannot coach with ’em. Can’t do it!”

Hope is dead

Top Bottom