dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Guys, we're not losing to Minshew. Their whole dynamic changes with Hurts on the bench. He IS that team and he's the reason they're 13 and 1. They've got a solid D and great skill players on O but Hurts drives that bus. It wouldn't surprise me if we blow them out.

Somebody check Dodger's account it looks like he's been hacked and an imposter is posting now.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I don't know where Dooms was going and what this "agenda" is that he's referring to. But this isn't racial. We're all fans and we want our team to win. We've been invested in this team most of our lives since we were aware of sports and football. I want Dak to succeed.....we all do. We look at a guy like Mahomes and know he's a generational talent, regardless of his background, race, etc. The idea that we are being critical of Dak because of his skin color is absurd and I'm pretty sure Dooms doesn't mean that. He's just going right to the usual buzzwords when his argument has little merit.
I knew what he meant.

Dooms is a lot of things but he isn't a racist. I actually think he silently envies BB's lifestyle and his "preferences" for a certain style of woman so he definitely isn't a racist.

daboyz

NFCE CHAMPIONS 🏆
Reaction score
:unsure:

Guys, we're not losing to Minshew. Their whole dynamic changes with Hurts on the bench. He IS that team and he's the reason they're 13 and 1. They've got a solid D and great skill players on O but Hurts drives that bus. It wouldn't surprise me if we blow them out.
They'd miss a first round bye wouldn't they. Nothing more I'd like to see happen. That entire franchise/fan base needs to be in misery again. Especially at Dallas' expense.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Drunken, delusional fool.

"We can beat most teams if he plays like that" yeah Jerry, teams like the Texans and Colts, who won't be on the schedule come playoff time.

YOU DONT HAVE A FUCKING DEFENSE

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Dooms doesn't mean that. He's just going right to the usual buzzwords when his argument has little merit.
Argument was 100 percent spot on. Dude isn't even in the slightest bit objective or in any way fair, when it comes to Dak. I explained it.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Might end up on the 53 this week with LVE out and the team seemingly having no confidence in Jabril Cox.

Top Bottom