dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
. And the fucking Polock's shotgun snaps were super slow again.
Yeah it definitely threw the timing off again on some plays.

It's super frustrating because his blocking appears to be much improved, he is also pretty agile and pulls well.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Some dipshit Zoner complaining that the "Schultz missed fumble called completely changed the game"

First, yes it was a fumble.

Second, pretty sure he ended up recovering it anyway. One of the replays they showed he was clearly in possession of the ball on the ground. NBC was running on and on about the fumble but never bothered to note the recovery.

Pretty sure this is why the Colts didn't challenge as it happened right in front of all of them.
Edit- saw it confirmed that Schultz indeed recovered

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Week 15 NFL schedule: Giants-Commanders flexed to Sunday night, Dolphins-Bills headline Saturday tripleheader​

The league announced multiple changes to its Week 15 slate​

https://www.cbssports.com/writers/jeff-kerr/

The NFL announced several changes to its Week 15 schedule, setting the three Saturday games that will air as a tripleheader on NFL Network. The league also moved the New York Giants and Washington Commanders to Sunday night, flexing out the New England Patriots and Las Vegas Raiders to late Sunday afternoon.

For the Saturday tripleheader (which will be played on December 17), the 1 p.m. EST game will feature the Indianapolis Colts at the Minnesota Vikings. The 4:30 p.m. EST game will feature the Baltimore Ravens at the Cleveland Browns while the 8:15 p.m. EST game will be the game of the day between the Miami Dolphins at the Buffalo Bills.

All three games didn't have a set day or time when the schedule was announced in May, part of five games that had the option to be flexed to Saturday. Atlanta Falcons at New Orleans Saints and New York Giants at Washington Commanders were the other two games that had the potential to be flexed to Saturday.

Atlanta and New Orleans will play Sunday, December 18 at 1 p.m. EST on Fox. New York and Washington will play that night at 8:20 p.m. EST on NBC, while New England at Las Vegas move to 4:05 p.m. EST on Fox. Detroit Lions at New York Jets will stay at 1 p.m. EST, but will move from Fox to CBS.

Here's a look at the entire Week 15 schedule (changes in italics):

Thursday, December 15
San Francisco 49ers at Seattle Seahawks, 8:15 p.m., Prime Video

Saturday, December 17
Indianapolis Colts at Minnesota Vikings, 1 p.m., NFLN
Baltimore Ravens at Cleveland Browns, 4:30 p.m. NFLN
Miami Dolphins at Buffalo Bills, 8:15 p.m., NFLN

Sunday, December 18
Atlanta Falcons at New Orleans Saints, 1 p.m., Fox
Pittsburgh Steelers at Carolina Panthers, 1 p.m., CBS
Philadelphia Eagles at Chicago Bears, 1 p.m., Fox
Kansas City Chiefs at Houston Texans, 1 p.m., CBS
Dallas Cowboys at Jacksonville Jaguars, 1 p.m., Fox
Detroit Lions at New York Jets, 1 p.m., CBS
Arizona Cardinals at Denver Broncos, 4:05 p.m., Fox
New England Patriots at Las Vegas Raiders, 4:05 p.m., Fox
Tennessee Titans at Los Angeles Chargers, 4:25 p.m., CBS
Cincinnati Bengals at Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 4:25 p.m., CBS
New York Giants at Washington Commanders, 8:20 p.m., NBC
Monday, December 19

Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers, 8:15 p.m., ESPN

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Some dipshit Zoner complaining that the "Schultz missed fumble called completely changed the game"

First, yes it was a fumble.

Second, pretty sure he ended up recovering it anyway. One of the replays they showed he was clearly in possession of the ball on the ground. NBC was running on and on about the fumble but never bothered to note the recovery.

Pretty sure this is why the Colts didn't challenge as it happened right in front of all of them.
I finally deleted my saved link to that place so I wont easily be able to go back

I never post there but finally made a post about the jeri photo of course they deleted it and everything I wrote which infuriates me, I cant stand their heavy handed mover moderation and I DESPISE censorship, I dont need anyone to protect me from "harmful" speech, I despise this weak mindset wherever it exists.

This place is a great example of what happens with virtually no moderation, everything works out fine unless of course you're a snowflake who is only satisfied when people agree with you or anyone you dont like are banned when desired

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I finally deleted my saved link to that place so I wont easily be able to go back

I never post there but finally made a post about the jeri photo of course they deleted it and everything I wrote which infuriates me, I cant stand their heavy handed mover moderation and I DESPISE censorship, I dont need anyone to protect me from "harmful" speech, I despise this weak mindset wherever it exists.

This place is a great example of what happens with virtually no moderation, everything works out fine unless of course you're a snowflake who is only satisfied when people agree with you or anyone you dont like are banned when desired
I'd give this post 10 likes if I could Amigo

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score

I've always said the big problem isn't too many "meanies" or "bullies." The big problem is there's far too many weenies and sissies.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I don't think there's anything to the Wash Post's story, but the fact that you can't acknowledge or discuss it, even to pan it, is insane.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I've always said the big problem isn't too many "meanies" or "bullies." The big problem is there's far too many weenies and sissies.

You got that right, I'm astounded so many people call for censorship and cry about "harmful" speech not to mention the absurd claim that misgendering is an act of violence. Bitch, please....get out of the house and experience some real violence and you'll never say that again

I have a last name that was ridiculed from seemingly the moment I came out of the womb because my first memories are of kids chasing me down the street telling me they were going to kill me. I experienced all kinds of nonsense and as a kid, it scared the crap out of me, hurt my feelings, etc, etc...then I woke up one day, grew a pair and realized I didnt give a flying fuck what any idiot says to me or about me and at that moment I was freed from allowing others to effect how I chose to feel.

Offense is s choice and you're a fool if you give power to other peoples words.

The world will never cater to your fragile sensibilities so suck it up and focus on you and if you give power to anyones words, make sure its from those who care about you. Strangers words are meaningless and often times, they just want to get a rise out of you, so laugh it off, let it roll off your back and go about your day. Its liberating as hell when you genuinely give zero fucks and feel actual pity for someone so shallow and miserable they have to resort to slinging insults.

I wish there was a way these fragile souls could come to the same conclusions, we'd all be better off

Last edited:

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I don't think there's anything to the Wash Post's story, but the fact that you can't acknowledge or discuss it, even to pan it, is insane.
which is what I said, I was more surprised it wasn't getting more publicity given the current outrage culture

Lebron finally came around tho

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
You got that right, I'm astounded so many people call for censorship and cry about "harmful" speech not to mention the absurd claim that misgendering is an act of violence. Bitch, please....get out of the house and experience some real violence and you'll never say that again

I have a last name that was ridiculed from seemingly the moment I came out of the womb because my first memories are of kids chasing me down the street telling me they were going to kill me. I experienced all kinds of nonsense and as a kid, it scared the crap out of me, hurt my feelings, etc, etc...then I woke up one day, grew a pair and realized I didnt give a flying fuck what any idiot says to me or about me and at that moment I was freed from allowing others to effect how I chose to feel.

Offense is s choice and you're a fool if you give power to other peoples words.

The world will never cater to your fragile sensibilities so suck it up and focus on you and if you give power to anyones words, make sure it from those who care about you. Strangers words are meaningless and often times, they just want to get a rise out of you, so laugh it off, let it roll off your back and go about your day. Its liberating as hell when you genuinely give zero fucks and feel actual pity for someone so shallow and miserable they have to resort to slinging insults.

I wish there was a way these fragile souls could come to the same conclusions, we'd all be better off
Dude, great post.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Sheffield played for Quinn in Atlanta. 5'10/210 with good speed. Former Ohio State kid. Has sub 4.4 speed.

Started 20 games in 2019 and 2020, 6 passes defensed and 2 forced fumbles.

Top Bottom