Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving you fuckers!

Now let’s go shitstomp them Vagiants!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Aight. If I's coachin the Gnats today then Dallas would spend their entire thanksgiving dodging haymakers. It would be all out attack in all three phases of the game for four quarters. But, nobody but myself and Jimmy Johnson would ever even think of commiting to that so we ain't gonna see that.

Daboll will try to play keep away and try to make it and keep it ugly. He's gonna test the theory that we've fixed our run defense. He's gonna take potshots in the passing game as they present themselves. On defense he's gonna try to take away Lamb and our run game.

IF our run defense isn't fixed, we gonna lose today in a fairly low scoring affair. If it is fixed, we might hang a fortyburger on them.

I'm saying it ain't fixed, I saw no evidence of that last week, so I'm going 20-16 Gnats.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Aight. If I's coachin the Gnats today then Dallas would spend their entire thanksgiving dodging haymakers. It would be all out attack in all three phases of the game for four quarters. But, nobody but myself and Jimmy Johnson would ever even think of commiting to that so we ain't gonna see that.

Daboll will try to play keep away and try to make it and keep it ugly. He's gonna test the theory that we've fixed our run defense. He's gonna take potshots in the passing game as they present themselves. On defense he's gonna try to take away Lamb and our run game.

IF our run defense isn't fixed, we gonna lose today in a fairly low scoring affair. If it is fixed, we might hang a fortyburger on them.

I'm saying it ain't fixed, I saw no evidence of that last week, so I'm going 20-16 Gnats.
If we lose, Dooms will be the 2nd one to get the ban hammer, right after Scot

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Goodell and the fucktard league office need to give up on fucking halftime shows. They havent had a decent one in eons, and apparently today was another complete cluster fuck with a dipshit on stage.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Not sure this was well thought out. At least there's no chance for snow and ice on the ground in there.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
No more flops like Bears or Packers game please.

With 4 of their 5 starting OL out and missing a couple of receivers, not much excuse for us to give up more than 10-14 pts unless we just have a slew of turnovers.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Dan Campbell is doing a really nice job with the Lions.
Looks like he migth have went to the Jason Garrett school of clock/game management.

End of 1st half and end of game, he mismanaged it pretty bad. Cost them the game.

Top Bottom