dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Travon Diggs officially Deion Sanders type territory yesterday.

Packers confirmed they targeted Diggs only ONE time the entire game. Fewest number of times Diggs has ever been targeted. Further, they hardly targeted the SIDE of the field Diggs was on.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I would have never thought I'd find Washington winning a game so damn funny, but here ya go...

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So we lost to the Packers who were statistically knocked out of the playoffs the next week by week 10 of the season

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So we lost to the Packers who were statistically knocked out of the playoffs the next week by week 10 of the season
We lost to the Packers but there's no they are eliminated from the playoffs already.

They could end up at 10-7 or 9-8 and make the playoffs.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We lost to the Packers but there's no they are eliminated from the playoffs already.

They could end up at 10-7 or 9-8 and make the playoffs.

I was just going off of what was said on the NFL Network about them being out of the playoffs already

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I was just going off of what was said on the NFL Network about them being out of the playoffs already
I don't think they will make the playoffs.

But they are not eliminated from the playoffs. If Minnesota lost out and they won out they could still win the division.

And they are still in WC contention too.

Top Bottom