Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah I would not have tagged Gregory at all, although I do agree it would have been nice to see what he, DLaw and Parsons could do together with another season under Quinn.

Gregory has too many skeletons in the closet, I trust Schultz a lot more than him, and we know if Schultz is healthy what we will get for sure.

Gregory being practically invisible and actually making a couple dumbass plays to help the Niners win that playoff game is also still fresh on my mind.

QB pressures by Gregory lead to some TO's by the D. I liked his speed and athleticism off the edge and liked the way he played last year. Is he a risk? Absolutely. Which is why I might tag him for 1 year to see what the can do if we keep the DL intact.

Gregory is a far better DE than Schultz is a TE and he's far more valuable to the D.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Fuck you Gregory.

You cant blame an organization for wanting SOME protection over a player who had been a complete off-field fuck-up for YEARS. We arnt tlking about one minor screw up.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Jerry should ask for all the money back that he paid this shit bag while he was off the field on his multiple drug suspensions over the years since he was drafted

Jerry: “don’t worry Randy, we are here for you during your multiple drug suspensions, you have my support and the support of the team”

Randy: “fuck you Jerry, I’m out”

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
L O L at stupid fuck Zoners bashing the shit out of the Jones' over this.

"Jones tried to sneak in this language without their knowledge" WTF? are people really this fucking dumb?

Hey Zoner-tards: GREGORY HAD NOT SIGNED HIS CONTRACT YET, NOBODY "SNUCK" ANYTHING IN.

That's why a player has agents, to review all the details. Gregory and his agent clearly didn't like language around behavior being included, so they did what was within their rights, refuse to sign the deal and go elsewhere.

But the Cowboy were absolutely not in the wrong for doing this, it was the smart thing to do with a known off the field fuck-up player.

Never mind the fact that the player is WORRIED about living up to the behavioral language agreement. Do you actually WANT that on the team?

DUMBEST FUCKING FAN BASE IN THE LEAGUE

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Randy Gregory
Sacks 6
Games Started 12
QB HIts 17
TFL 4
Tackles 19

Dorance Armstrong
Sacks 5
Games Started 5
QB Hits 12
TFL 3
Tackles 37

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Randy Gregory
Sacks 6
Games Started 12
QB HIts 17
TFL 4
Tackles 19

Dorance Armstrong
Sacks 5
Games Started 5
QB Hits 12
TFL 3
Tackles 37

You forgot the 50+ missed games due to suspension for Gregory

He has missed more games than he has had sacks, QB hits, and tackles combined

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
This was gonna be a risky signing regardless. The best you can say is that he "flashes" now and then. I don't remember many sacks down the stretch last year or in the playoff game. I do remember a stupid penalty in that game, however.

Top Bottom