Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This dude was a major doofus.

Its really disappointing they wouldnt give him another year though. I was looking forward to a solid 3-14 or 4-13 season from them.

Yep...people keep taking these Patriot assistant coaches thinking they're getting a bit of Belichick and it never seems to work out. Judge wasn't even O or D coordinator, from what I've read. And it's their arrogance that gets them every time; he fired Colombo after he tried to "teach" OL technique and Colombo, who played as an NFL OL, took offense.

What comes around, goes around.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Raiders just fired Mike Mayock

I didn’t see that coming. But I guess he was a Gruden guy so it kinda makes sense.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The Raiders just fired Mike Mayock

I didn’t see that coming. But I guess he was a Gruden guy so it kinda makes sense.

They actually talked about this a week or two ago, everybody knew it was coming.

Well, except you Scot

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Unfortunately, Mike McCarthy isnt going to be on this list until either during next season or after it.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I just checked ticket prices for the Rams Cards game at SoFi going n right now. They have been going for under $100 for a playoff game

Even the cheapest Charger game vs any crappy team this season at SoFi has been almost double that price

I wonder why the Rams playoff game is so cheap tonight

Top Bottom