Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Winning takes more effort

He can plenty of make money doing absolutely nothing. Which is what he has done for the last 26 years

Wtf?

I wasn’t even drinking when I wrote that. LOL

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Was kind of hoping Whitt would wait and see what happens with Quinn before making any moves. If he also leaves, then George Edwards is probably the only internal guy that could reasonably take over as DC.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Was kind of hoping Whitt would wait and see what happens with Quinn before making any moves. If he also leaves, then George Edwards is probably the only internal guy that could reasonably take over as DC.

I don't think Edwards is from the Dan Quinn coaching tree. He came in under Nolan and is a Zimmer guy.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I don't think Edwards is from the Dan Quinn coaching tree. He came in under Nolan and is a Zimmer guy.
That's true, but he has been a DC before and now has this year working under Quinn and his system.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I’m wondering why we haven’t fired any of our coaches yet.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I just don't like the stink of Zimmer or any connection to him. None.
I don't want him either.

Zimmer and Edwards were always close and then for some reason Zimmer abruptly fired Edwards, and replaced him with his son. (Or named his son co-defensive coordinator, one or the other)

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This right here is EXACTLY why every fucking coach should be fired!

42a8478fd3af75976298a5835156c513.jpg

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
you and your hollow threats.... :icon-lol: :icon-lol:

There's only so much a man can take. I hate Zimmer. Just hate him. We've been there, done that and I'm just sick of dealing with Jerry's comfort zone. I mean, I have to watch Dak knowing it's an illusion. But Zimmer?

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
There's only so much a man can take. I hate Zimmer. Just hate him. We've been there, done that and I'm just sick of dealing with Jerry's comfort zone. I mean, I have to watch Dak knowing it's an illusion. But Zimmer?

I'm numb to it all, the overarching presence of jeri & spawn has killed any hope I had, I actually think I enjoy seeing them lose more than win so jeri has to eat shit and never get the satisfaction of claiming he won a super bowl without Jimmys players, fucking prick.

I just wish they they'd wheel off 3 or 4 seasons in a row where they cant get more than a couple of wins per season just to see how the jackass in charge responds to that

Top Bottom